• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney:"He created a way out .... Bernard Scammed the public again"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...5fdb65388fde78

james toney is such a legend

Comment

James Toney and Bernard Hopkins were supposed to fight at 190lbs after Toney defeated Jirov. Hopkins backed out claiming Don King was trying to scam him outta money.

Toney will always be a greater fighter than Hopkins skill wise in my eyes.

Comment

i really hope toney looks good in his next fight at 200lb

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post
          James Toney and Bernard Hopkins were supposed to fight at 190lbs after Toney defeated Jirov. Hopkins backed out claiming Don King was trying to scam him outta money.

^^^This^^^

Comment

I agree with Toney, Bernard is a b!tch, than the hyprocrite Bernard has the nerve to say this is bad for boxing. Of course it's bad for boxing because he created it.

Comment

Originally posted by Merqui Sosa View Post

"Hopkins backed out claiming Don King was trying to scam him outta money".........Probably explains the fact that Hopkins brought a successful lawsuit against Don King for exactly the same reasons....

Hopkins Feels Vindicated in Lawsuit against Don King
              Written by News Article
              Tuesday, 19 July 2005 19:00
              Bernard Hopkins and Don King had litigation pending against each other, and those lawsuits have just been resolved by an arbitrator. The below statement is by Hopkins’ legal counsel.

Comment

Note......James Toney was also soundly beaten (in real terms) by Bernard Hopkins's then sparring partner Dave Tiberi (hardly world class)....Don't even mention Danny Batchelder (or the steroids)!

Comment

For once I agree with Toney.

Hopkins is a quitter, a coward, a cheater and a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                    For once I agree with Toney.

Hopkins is a quitter, a coward, a cheater and a fraud.
                    Vitali vs Chris Byrd

Comment

Working...
                    X