Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How comes Americans didn't flame Hopkin's for refusing to do OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because, Hopkins is an American, and Pacman isn't!

Just take a close look on Floydie' racist ramarks against Pacman;

and Hopkins remarks against Pacman of not fighting the so called sleek african-american boxer; and how he became so SILENT after his friend Shane Mosley got beaten up, by Pacman!

There seems to be racial discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

See, you're doing EXACTLY what I've said most fans do. You're letting Hopkins off the hook and you're blaming Pac. It doesn't matter what ANY fighter says, it's what is actually done. If Hop is in favor of testing he should be implementing it into his fights. Why is it not being questioned that he hasn't?
      Hopkins was never on the hook while Manipulater is being lowered into the soup and the cheat dont like it , and neither do his fanboys , everybody is a cheat and corrupt except Manny and Arum buhahahahahaha .

Hopkins like every other fighter in history would accept what Pac was asked under the same circumstances , thats the difference between a real champion and hyped created manipulating cheat , fancy CWing within your own division Pac is such a manipulator he dont fight fair fights !!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
        Because, Hopkins is an American, and Pacman isn't!

Just take a close look on Floydie' racist ramarks against Pacman;

and Hopkins remarks against Pacman of not fighting the so called sleek african-american boxer; and how he became so SILENT after his friend Shane Mosley got beaten up, by Pacman!

There seems to be racial discrimination.
        Hopkins gained 15 pound of muscles in 6 months something *****s and their idol malinaggi said was impossible to do but they dont find anything wrong with it.

Comment

Hopkins stamina has seem to improved . . . hmmm. people don't do that at 46, so it MUST be steroids, right? from here on out, everytime a boxer accomplishes something that was "seemingly impossible" us boxing fans are just going to **** on them by saying they were on steroids. . . sound good!

Comment

these *****s don't give a shlt about other boxers.. because pacquiao's the only cheat.. there maybe no evidence of him cheating but *****s don't give a shlt.. they'll twist, re-create, forge and invent facts and instances to fuel their hate..
            Last edited by dldwizard; 07-12-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Hopkins was never on the hook while Manipulater is being lowered into the soup and the cheat dont like it , and neither do his fanboys , everybody is a cheat and corrupt except Manny and Arum buhahahahahaha .

Hopkins like every other fighter in history would accept what Pac was asked under the same circumstances , thats the difference between a real champion and hyped created manipulating cheat , fancy CWing within your own division Pac is such a manipulator he dont fight fair fights !!
              Hopkins DID not accept Pascal's challenge. FACT
              This is not fantasy or what if... what happened is pascal challege hopkins to take the test and he didnt.

How did hopkins gain 15 pounds of muscles in 6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by n0b0dy View Post
                Which is clouded, he could have shown that it was a legit win by taking the test. He could have shown that it was all hard work, instead he almost sue, and its not like its his first time somebody think he could be on PEDS. Hopkins, Pac, Sergio, Mayweather are all suspect. Unless they take the olympic style testing they are all guilty users.
                The way I look at it, if you ask one fighter, you must ask all fighters for now on. To me it doesn't matter who takes the test or not as long as it doesn't put the fight in jeopardy of being made. Could a lot of guys be using PED's? Yes its possible. Could Hopkins be? Yes, its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
                  these *****s don't give a shlt about other boxers.. because pacquiao's the only cheat.. there maybe on evidence of him cheating but *****s don't give a shlt.. they'll twist, re-create, forge and invent facts and instances to fuel their hate..
                  Here's some facts going by weigh in weights.

In 6 months
                  Pac gained 7 pound of muscles at age 29
                  Hopkins in the same time frame gained 15 pound of musles at age 41

Which one is more suspicious. An athlete in his physical prime to put on weight on an athlete on the brink of retirement with 2 losses in a row.

Hopkins in HAS only KO welterweights like ODLH and trinidad and even struggle to hurt eastman whom miranda easily murdered. Now after the 15 pound of muscle gain he threw more punches, gain more speed, and all of the sudden offensively willing than his last 3 fights at Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    The way I look at it, if you ask one fighter, you must ask all fighters for now on. To me it doesn't matter who takes the test or not as long as it doesn't put the fight in jeopardy of being made. Could a lot of guys be using PED's? Yes its possible. Could Hopkins be? Yes, its possible.
                    Definitely, that's why I said if you have'nt taken Olympic style testing you are a PED user not suspect but guilty. lol I really hope that they find a way to sort this out, I can't stand opening a boxing forum and first 20 topics are somewhat related to PEDS, jeeeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                      While I have met nothing but cool Americans myself, there does seem to be a definate trend in boxing in the U.S.A. whereby foreign fighters get the shaft and the American boy takes home the controversial decision and moves on.

Look at Kotelnik, Mattysse, and Lara today. A little further back, Holyfield-Lewis and Mayweather-Castilo.

I don't think the issue is one of race, but rather one of nationalism.
                      We could say the same of many Americans who have fought in Europe, especially Germany, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X