Comment

Originally posted by CITADEL View Post
      Typical.......

hood junkies

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
          hes too busy preachin to jesus and writing bible quotes on twitter
          I stopped following him on twitter because of that.

Also stopped following Fernando Vargas for just retweeting every ass kiss he got.

Comment

zab saying **** the fans, i want to win. zab the type of guy that gets easily distracted by ****.

Comment

Where is the source?

Comment

Don't really see the big deal IMO. Zab seems super focused for this one. Talking about the plan Sweet Pea has given him for the fight is perfect.

Comment

if that's true, that ****in sucks...it would've hyped the fight up more for sure. it is what it is, fight should still be exciting.

Comment

Zabs a disgrace as usual. If he's not making racist tweets he's making an ass out of himself in other ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Zab had skills but he is another hood trash lowlife who has no braincells left.

Dude is a walking stereotype, fighters like him will fight till 50 years old because they dont know how to manage their money because they blow it all on hoes,cars, dice games and XXXXXXXXL White-Tees in Miami Beach.

I think the only Horus fighter that has any brain cells is Andre Ward and I have a feeling he knows what to do with his money (Hint, its not investing in mah homeys car wash that sells Alcohol and drugs)

He had so much potential.

Comment

Working...
                      X