Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Fighter Amir Can Beat

keyword being beat

I'm going with Bradley. Amir could squeak by in a 7-5 type of decision

I honestly believe he can beat Mayweather if it goes the distance. Someone with the workrate of Khan would be too much for a 37 year old Floyd.

Tho I agree that Prime Mayweather absolutely takes Any version of Khan to school.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by TotalStud View Post
        Floyd Mayweather

this.

/thread.

Comment

That's can beat though... I see it as a 50/50 fight at this stage in their respective careers

Comment

Devon Alexander.

Comment

I don't see Khan beating Bradley. I think Tim would walk him down and work him over.

It will be interesting to see how he does against Alexander. If he wins that fight impressively it'll be a big statement. And the clamour for the Floyd fight would definitely go to another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I don't see Khan beating Bradley. I think Tim would walk him down and work him over.

It will be interesting to see how he does against Alexander. If he wins that fight impressively it'll be a big statement. And the clamour for the Floyd fight would definitely go to another level.
                Tim hasn't shown his swarming style in recent years

Comment

Mayweather, based on styles.

Comment

i think if you watch the Kindelan fight from Khan's amateur days, you can see how a prime Floyd would probably have boxed his head off. But certainly at this stage of Floyd's career, there's at least enough of a stylistic argument to make the Mayweather fight interesting.

Comment

Working...
                    X