Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan will always be remembered by getting knocked out cold by Breidis Prescott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan will always be remembered by getting knocked out cold by Breidis Prescott

Its true story. When people talk about Amir Khans legacy they will be talking about Breidis Prescott. Unless if he rematches him and dominates him and stops him. Thats the only way i see he gets rid of the prescott demons. I truely beleive he is afraid of prescott and is shaking in his boots everynight hopeing he retires so he doesnt have to think about prescott.

Everytime i think of Amir Khan i think of that man

And after prescott dominates Mccloskey he will go on to knock out amir khan again. And again and again however much amir wants to fight him

Completely disagree. Noone talks about Pac's two early losses anymore, or Marquez's first loss, or Hopkin's first lost...

Infact this may ENHANCE his legacy - to come back from an early defeat like that to have most of the top 140lbers running from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
      Completely disagree. Noone talks about Pac's two early losses anymore, or Marquez's first loss, or Hopkin's first lost...

Infact this may ENHANCE his legacy - to come back from an early defeat like that to have most of the top 140lbers running from him.
      what was that 30, 40 years ago? Who the hell said anything about mo fuggin pac? Prescott is still relevent in the division. Thats why he is fighting Marquez because he lost to marqeuz twice!

See where im getting at

Comment

Talk about grasping at straws...

Comment

And people using the excuses that he lost since then are just a buncha babies scared for amir. They all know amir gets knocked out cold in the first round again. Amir doesnt know how to fight him or deal with his onslaught

prescott annihilates khan in one round

Comment

In the end I don't really care if Khan rematches him or not. I think he's moved past that, but I'm not excusing him. He should have immediately had a rematch after that embarrassing ***t happened to him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
                what was that 30, 40 years ago? Who the hell said anything about mo fuggin pac? Prescott is still relevent in the division. Thats why he is fighting Marquez because he lost to marqeuz twice!

See where im getting at
                No. Pacquaio was stopped by Singsurat and Torrecampo. Noone talks about it anymore because it is irrelevant. Pacquaio went on to do great things - as Amir may do.

Pacquiao is rematching Marquez because it is an easy fight to make as Pacquiao's side can keep loads of the money and it is a fight in demand. Pacquaio holds a legitimate win over Marquez as well as drawing with him once. Marquez has NEVER beaten Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                  No. Pacquaio was stopped by Singsurat and Torrecampo. Noone talks about it anymore because it is irrelevant. Pacquaio went on to do great things - as Amir may do.

Pacquiao is rematching Marquez because it is an easy fight to make as Pacquiao's side can keep loads of the money and it is a fight in demand. Pacquaio holds a legitimate win over Marquez as well as drawing with him once. Marquez has NEVER beaten Pacquiao.
                  Are those guys still relevant in boxing? If they were id like to see the rematch. He got ko'd by bums plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by NationalWriter View Post
                    Are those guys still relevant in boxing? If they were id like to see the rematch. He got ko'd by bums plain and simple.
                    man the only time people really talk about the prescott loss is when prescott start b1tching and moaning about he wants a rematch that he didn't
                    1. get robbed
                    2. barely lost
                    3. lose by a **** stoppage
                    he won by KO! whys he crying about it? someone said what has he done to not deserve the fight? a fight he won.. well he hasn't done **** since thats what
                    thats the only time they talk about it.
                    otherwise people are talking about other things like how he overcame Maidana's late onslaught, or even his big mouth... i think he'll have a good career but you shouldn't JUST be looking at a good career. the KO was necessary but shouldn't be the only highlight.
                    I mean, it would be nice to see a rematch and see him whoop his ass but honestly if he realistically wants the Floyd fight in 2 fights where does Prescott fit in? cmon there'll be bigger fish to fry. imo

Comment

Working...
                    X