No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez's Former Promoter in a Deep Legal Bind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez's Former Promoter in a Deep Legal Bind

In a story that was largely overlooked, serious charges are moving forward against Jaime Sergio Quintana, the one-time adviser and co-promoter of Juan Manuel and Rafeal Marquez. Quintana promoted events through his Romanza Boxing company. Quintana and Ricardo Manuel Cordero were indicted in December on allegations that the two conspired together to smuggle undocumented immigrants from Mexico. Prosecutors allege Quintana received payment from the undocumented immigrants to help them cross into the U.S. with the assistance of Cordero, who is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer.

[Click Here To Read More]

I had always wondered what had happened to that guy...

Comment

I hope they get what they deserve. The last thing the U.S. needs is more illegals immigrants pouring in.

Comment

They got caught trying to smuggle Angulo in for the 3rd time

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Nice.

Comment

Thats true they effect the economy in a negative way

Comment

Fcking Burrito, illegals Tacos ****, send them all back or give them 5 min run so we can blow theirs brain out!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I hope they get what they deserve. The last thing the U.S. needs is more illegals immigrants pouring in.
                cosign

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                HAHAHAHA

Comment

R a c i s m

Funny how all the rest of the Latino and other racist scum, is quick to put a Mexican down. Whether they are in the ring or working 18 hours a day, a Mexican will always earn a days pay unlike the boricuas and the rest of the haters that take welfare, section 8, food stamps, etc.. That's what effects our economy in a negative way, not a hard working Mexican. Viva Mexico!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You idiots that post stupid comments on here should be thankful for the Mexicans that do the hard work you guys won't do. Just think how much a gallon of milk, vegetables, and fruit would cost if Americans worked in dairies and in the fields. God made Mexicans so that America could survive.

Comment

Working...
                    X