Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: This is My Destiny, No Way Alexander Will Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be pulling for Brook but will be a tough fight for him. Alexander has such a ugly style hard to look good against him, the clinching the unwillingness to engage, and that grunt boy that grunt is annoying. I believe that grunt is a purposeful action to throw his fighter by annoying him to death. Heres to hoping Brook makes Alexander quit one more time.

Comment

Looking forward to this.

Hope Kell pulls it off.

I think he can.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Looking forward to this.

Hope Kell pulls it off.

I think he can.
        He can but it will be tough,Devon knows how to spoil and make a fight ugly which will make it hard for Brook to dominate,which is what he needs to do to get a decision imo

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
          He can but it will be tough,Devon knows how to spoil and make a fight ugly which will make it hard for Brook to dominate,which is what he needs to do to get a decision imo
          It depends if Brook let's him hold and steal rounds.

Alexander is a competitve fighter and he's shown to struggle with people who neatrualize his offence and counter him.

Fight can't be close or he will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            It depends if Brook let's him hold and steal rounds.

Alexander is a competitve fighter and he's shown to struggle with people who neatrualize his offence and counter him.

Fight can't be close or he will lose.
            I think Brook needs to land hard and early,if he can make Devon wary of his right hand and not let him get into a rhythm then he could bully his way to victory,i think his jab (Brooks) could be a bigger factor than expected in this fight aswell

Comment

100 Billion points on Brook.

Comment

One of the more interesting matchups on the horizon.

Comment

Swooped up some tickets for this one.

Comment

Brook is talking a lot of ****, i hope he brings some skills with his muscles. This is a boxing match,not a body building contest. I think Kell's going to get schooled.

Comment

I am really looking forward to watching Brook vs Alexander the undercard to this event is all right.

Comment

Working...
                      X