Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Pacquiao Leaving Means Wlad Is Coming Back to HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pacquiao Leaving Means Wlad Is Coming Back to HBO?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...avid-haye.html

I didnt see this article posted here, but its a day old so maybe, but wow, I am surprised HBO wants the Chisora fight, but if thats teh case, that would be great marketing for more fights with Wlad. Wlad will beat Chisora easily and that will set up a big year if he next fights Haye in July and most likely Vitali will take Adamek on. That would be a huge year for the Klitschko's and although it would effectively kill all hype for future fights (except maybe a povetkin fight), it could be a shot in the arm HW boxing needs in the U.S.

well they gotta do something theyre losing all the stars

Comment

Greenberg doesn't like white/European boxers. The past year or two, he'll only show fights where he's expects them to lose (Yorgey-Angulo, Adamek-Arreola, Bute-Andrade II, Caballero-Litzau, Dzinziruk-Martinez). When they have good performances like Bute, Wladimir, Vitali and Adamek, he won't have them back on. He knows enough to realize Wlad will beat Chisora, so NO WAY will he want to show that fight.

Instead, he'll likely televise more fights of Andre Berto against journeymen, even though nobody wants to watch.

Comment

If Wald goes back to HBO than he's a bit(h. HBO did them so dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          Wlad's not fighting Haye in July. Haye has a fight already lined up May 21st and he already said he's done dealing with them.

Comment

I think its time for HBO to do a country-wide search for talented heavyweights. They are recycling same old names.
            And I feel very inadequate on them getting Wlad.
            On one side it is good for Wlad, money and exposure wise and will give him even more leverage against David Haye, but on another hand HBO did him in on Peter and Wlad should not forget that. Obviously, from a business standpoint Wlad should forget whatever they done, and get nice with HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
              Greenberg doesn't like white/European boxers. The past year or two, he'll only show fights where he's expects them to lose (Yorgey-Angulo, Adamek-Arreola, Bute-Andrade II, Caballero-Litzau, Dzinziruk-Martinez). When they have good performances like Bute, Wladimir, Vitali and Adamek, he won't have them back on. He knows enough to realize Wlad will beat Chisora, so NO WAY will he want to show that fight.

Instead, he'll likely televise more fights of Andre Berto against journeymen, even though nobody wants to watch.
              Its because Wlad is incredibley boring to watch i'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post

Don't you think it's time to join a skinhead/Haye hate forum instead of posting here anymore?

Because that Is what 95% of your posts are about

In all honesty it's getting so pathetic playing the victim over and over and over

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  If Wald goes back to HBO than he's a bit(h. HBO did them so dirty.
                  money talks.

no such a thing as being a ***** when it comes to business.

if hbo is willing to kiss his ass and pay him. why not?

Comment

pacs not left,as in gone for good. just for this one fight hes on showtime/cbs.

they have not ruled out going back on hbo,i think its good the market is open and more competitive.

Comment

Working...
                    X