No announcement yet.

Which win is Floyd's best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Direll's corner knew he lost. No way did he do enough.
    if dirrell didn't do enough wth did froch do?

funny how a guy who ran around and fought like a ***** not only outlanded froch but also landed the most damaging punches.

froch is a joke.

Comment

to all of his opponents that are weight drained past his primes or old i voted for a punching bag gatti because that's the first i saw floyd in an exciting fight in his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay Puft View Post
        if dirrell didn't do enough wth did froch do?

funny how a guy who ran around and fought like a ***** not only outlanded froch but also landed the most damaging punches.

froch is a joke.
        Direll didn't fight to win. He fought to avoid a loss. He's not mentally stable enough. Perhaps he has matured. He better be otherwise he'll be KTFO by the abrahammer.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          A shut-out over a fat p4p no.2 Marquez?

Anyone who thinks JMM was fat in his last fight is just a downright fuking moron who shouldn't be allowed to breath much less post about boxing on this message board

Your opinion is fuking useless!!

Comment

Corrales was prime, unbeaten and dangerous, and Floyd handled him like it was nothing

Comment

If he beats Mosley by far it would be his best win. before that i would have to say DLH was his best.

Comment

Working...
              X