Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf....................................

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      So don't worry about proving it against the best???
      Nah to him, as long as you get titles in two weight divions, you're P4P better than a guy who is a 3-time world champion, clearly the 2nd best in the division (only 2nd best to a true P4P star, which is nothing to be ashamed of) and has consistently fought the best in the division. Lol...

Broner has had 1 good win and didnt even make weight for one of his fights, its nothing compared to Froch's string of victories. What a joke ranking. Even if he won a title at 140 i'd still rank Froch over him. Titles mean **** in reality. You can easily just pick out the weakest title and claim to be a multi-weight champion, really disgusts me. Broner didn't do that this time, but i'm sure itll happen in time

Comment

Originally posted by XwolverineX View Post
        Froch beat Bute, Dirrell (though debatable) and Pascal. Those all great wins. And Froch has been in the game longer. I don't think Broner's one fight with Demarco is enough to say he's better. But I guess it's because he's undefeated and coming up really well. We are sure to see.
        and Johnson, and Abraham, and Taylor.

Comment

Not counting that I kinda thought Froch beat Kessler.

A joke for sure.

Comment

I take it that Thirsty is a banned poster since he/she is blowing uo the forums tonight....

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              The only two REALLY good fighters Froch was ever in with, he LOST to. Let's not forget, Froch lost to Ward and a past-best Kessler.

- Abraham didn't have the height & reach for 168, although he was decent at 160
              - Pascal was beaten by an old man
              - Johnson was good but he's old, he was beaten more clearly by Bute and Fonfara
              - Taylor was beating Froch until he gassed in the late rounds
              - Froch had all kinds of trouble against Dirrell and was getting dominated in the late rounds, if Andre had behaved more maturely he'd have won
              - Mack is not very good
              And yet they're still all superior wins to Adrien Broner's entire resume.

Weird.

Comment

I mean as a whole.

Or do you seriously want to attempt to argue the case that wins over Antonio DeMarco and Vicente Escobedo are superior in quality to wins over Jermain Taylor, Arthur Abraham, Andre Dirrell, Robin Reid, and Glen Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  DeMarco is definitely better than Mack. He has two good wins, Mack has never beaten anybody.
                  So Broners best win is better then Froch's 9th best

Cool

Comment

the real p4p list is canelo, floyd, john, cuenca, broner, and russell

Comment

We all know why Freedom hates Froch so much.

I don't know why he keeps discrediting European boxers so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X