Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Danny Garcia fight Lucas Matthyse now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    It wasn't, but what choice did GBP/Garcia had if Morales had a rematch clause? You know it would have been illegal to fight some one else right? Morales had already let Garcia fight Khan.
    Rematch clause or not, that was GBP's doing since they are the promoters who arrange the fights, including clauses. GBP is still at fault.

Comment

Golden Boy is giving us Mares vs. Moreno. They'll have no fear of matching Garcia against Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
        Rematch clause or not, that was GBP's doing since they are the promoters who arrange the fights, including clauses. GBP is still at fault.
        Uh, it's actually the managers and advisers behind that.

Morales wanted a rematch clause to make the fight, so they gave it to him.

Comment

Garcia wont fight Lucas, he seemed nervous when asked at post conference and his dad looked at the reporter like mother****er.....

Comment

sounds promising, if they go head to head, matthysse might just have a better chance of winning. garcia's chin will be tested in this fight since matthysse is rated as one if not THE hardest puncher in the jww division. matthysse probably wins by tko in the late rounds, garcia has below average defense and footwork. this young buck is still an inexperienced champion

Comment

I think Garcia and Matthysse would be a great fight as long as it last and it needs to happen!!!
              The thing about it is if Morales can land a few jabs and Garcia starts swelling up just from that can you imagine what Danny boy is gonna look like by round 3 in there with Matthysse!!
              Matthysse destroys Danny Swift!!
              Can't wait!

Comment

I would love to see this fight. I think Garcia is very good and getting better. I think Matthyse is a better fighter and wins a war by KO. Sometimes Golden Boy matches their fighters into each other and sometimes they don't. I don't think they will put Garcia in with Lucas. The fight is screaming out to be made and yet Oscar and Richard don't say word one about this fight. I hope I am wrong because it's a great fight and Lucas deserves a chance to be the champ.

Comment

I really hope that this is the next fight for both fighters. War Matthyse!

Comment

GBP kept Garcia far away from Ajose for what, 2 years? They will keep Garcia even further away from Matthysse. Matthysse would destroy Garcia and won't make GBP as much money. Especially with the Puerto Rican community starting to embrace this bum.

Garcia has the WBC belt and Matthysse is the mandatory, I say make it happen. Will be funny if Garcia vacates instead tho.

Lol @ Kev saying GBP matches up their best fighters. Why hasn't Canelo fought the best at 154 then?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg
                      Garcia wont fight Lucas, he seemed nervous when asked at post conference and his dad looked at the reporter like mother****er.....
                      Got video? Lol sounds priceless.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X