No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder the saviour of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder the saviour of boxing!

The thing that will put boxing back at the top will be having an exciting American heavyweight. Wilder doesn't hesitate to finish his opponants when hurt. He has that killer mentality, something no current heavyweight has. I told yall long ago thag Wilder was something speacial and new to the boxing world. A heavyweight that boxes like a welterweight, speed,power,leverge, and a higb boxing iq. Another year and wilder will be unbeatable in the ring.

no..............

Comment

have a day off mate. The guy is a bum. Could go somewhere but he gets beat by plenty of current HW's

Comment

wow....no..

Comment

2013 is the year of the bronze Bomber.

I think he's on to huge things, that one punch KO Power could kill a rhino.

Comment

Wilder might have thrown 5 punches tops in the 1st round. Not going to catch anyone's attention with that and certainly not the equivalent of a welterweight.

Comment

Stahp just stahp he threw 3 punches in the whole fight and that bomb was one of them it doesn't mean shiet i need to see more to even consider getting on that bandwagon. Some of you guys hv premature ejaculation when it comes to American Heavyweights because there hasn't been any worth of shyt in a while.

Comment

Until he fights someone meaningful, Jeff Lacy Mk.2

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Stahp just stahp he threw 3 punches in the whole fight and that bomb was one of them it doesn't mean shiet i need to see more to even consider getting on that bandwagon. Some of you guys hv premature ejaculation when it comes to American Heavyweights because there hasn't been any worth of shyt in a while.
                  You just proved why Wilder is godly even now.

He threw like 3 punches, one of them was a punch hard enough to kill a elephant.

Imagine once he start throwing 50?

Imagine it. Right now 33% of his punches put his opponents to sleep. zzzz.
                  Imagine once he step up the punch activity? We talking about 4-5 KO PUNCHES PER ROUND

Comment

He's the Great Hope some people have been praying for.

The Messiah has arrived!

Halleujah!

Comment

Working...
                    X