Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Marquez Ripped and Ready at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They both look awesome. Despite telling myself I don't want to see it...I want to see it. I'll be ordering this one! One note though: To all the comments about how good they look, I agree. It's rather mind-boggling to realize how much better fighters are fighting at their natural weights, instead of boiling down their bodies to fight at unnaturally light weights. Makes for fighter longevity and better fights. May the best man win!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      You can see Manny's much shorter bicep insertion there. He's a small dude but he's built for power.
      That's because he is turning his wrist, try it out

Comment

Marquez is way bigger than Pacquiao and Marquez isn't even fully hydrated. Look at their shoulders! LOL To suddenly do that in such a short period of time at 39 yrs old says it all.

You'd have to be an idiot to say "Pac was on PEDs, but JMM is not".

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          Marquez looks ripped. What a difference this conditioning coach has made. This 143 Marquez looks very different from the 142 fighter that fought Mayweather a few years back.
          If he wins get ready to hear about the PED's
          If he wins, no one can say anything. They should let the commission do their jobs. If they come out clean, they're clean.

Mosley was never caught by "the commission". He was a clean fighter on the wrong end of a scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            If he wins, no one can say anything. They should let the commission do their jobs. If they come out clean, they're clean.

Mosley was never caught by "the commission". He was a clean fighter on the wrong end of a scandal.
            He was also taking drugs that were undetectable at the time that several Olympic athletes used and passed with

Comment

Marquez looks like he has that GH gut.

Comment

I dont want to hear **** about peds from the same hypocrites who scrutinized floyd. Karmas a b*tch ******s. U reap what u sew

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  He was also taking drugs that were undetectable at the time that several Olympic athletes used and passed with
                  Tetrahydrogestrinone, or 'The Clear' as it was known.

Comment

Floyd 146
                    JMM 142

Pacquiao 147
                    JMM 143

Comment

No doubt about it, these 2 are on something. Should be a good fight while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X