No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Mayweather, Marquez Predicts a Struggle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Eyes Mayweather, Marquez Predicts a Struggle

A duel between the defence-minded Floyd Mayweather Jr., and the aggressive Manny Pacquiao, the two biggest drawcards of their generation, would decide the mythical title of the world's best pound-for-pound fighter. Five-division world champion Mayweather had been expected to meet Pacquiao last year until negotiations collapsed over the Mayweather's demand for a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]

trying to cash out now that you got exposed for a 3rd time?

Comment

Just not as appealing.

Comment

Pacquiao should stay far away from Mayweather or any other good counter punching boxer.

Comment

You can't win.

Comment

I know right now everyone is saying that Pac would get slaughtered bY Money.. But I havent seen Floyd throw combos the way JMM did last night.

I still think the fight can be very competitive, but on the real if they do decide to finally hammer this fight for next year, Freddy and Pac better put the Rock lifestyle on hold and commit to training like they did for Hatton. Thats the only way I see Pac pulling off the upset.

As for Marquez, I feel so bad for him and I would hate for him to Retire. For my own selfish reasons I hope he continues to fight.. I would love to see this man Fight Brandon Rios, who I think JMM would Diaz him.. Salute to a real Warrior in JMM.

Comment

He's going to take his L, cash out, and retire. Go into promoting fights in his region of the world. He will still have an impact on the sport after he's no longer an active fighter. At least I hope he's going to be.

Comment

Styles make fights and Floyd is nowhere near as offensive minded or aggresive as JMM. Floyd will actually need to mix it up with Pac and I dont see him doing it. I see him fighting patiently and waiting for opportunities to counter Pac. Although it may be effective for Floyd, his lack of punch output can hurt him on the scorecards.

Comment

I'm not really that interested anymore.

Then again I'd still like to see it.

But the numbers it will do now compared to what it would have done will be pale in comparison.

Comment

manny the bum pacroid.. i had the Gif Images on here lmao.. he is a bum.

marquez is the true winner of all 3 fights

Comment

Working...
                    X