No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Don't Need Maidana Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: I Don't Need Maidana Rematch

By Luis Sandoval - Erik Morales was on Boxingscene’s official audio show The Boxing Lab and addressed a possible rematch with Marcos Maidana. Both men faced off earlier this year and the result was a majority decision for Maidana in a terrific fight.

A talk of a rematch had been previously discussed but no agreement was ever reached. That didn’t stop both fighters from spewing insults and blame for why the rematch was not made.

Since their meeting, Morales has gone on to win the WBC Light Welterweight title and no longer seems interested in pursuing such a fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Morales = chicken

Comment

I agree with the legend. Morales beat Maidana.

Morales offered Maidiva the rematch but Maidiva isn't a warrior he claims to be. He wants to see lots of money and only fights when it's beneficial to him.

Morales is moving on. Maidiva can keep his paper belt and add more KO wins on his resume by fighting cab drivers in Argentina.

Comment

trying to cah in with mayweather.. lol you might as well take that fight with maidana or retire.

Comment

Originally posted by zaktiel View Post
          Morales = chicken
          These two words should never be in the same sentence together. It just doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            I agree with the legend. Morales beat Maidana.

Morales offered Maidiva the rematch but Maidiva isn't a warrior he claims to be. He wants to see lots of money and only fights when it's beneficial to him.

Morales is moving on. Maidiva can keep his paper belt and add more KO wins on his resume by fighting cab drivers in Argentina.
            You have no clue how to score a fight if you think Morales won Maidana dominated the majority of the fight battering Morales on the ropes for most of it.

Comment

maidana won, there was no robbery, it was close but it was clearly maidanas fight, morales is a ***** with old age

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                You have no clue how to score a fight if you think Morales won Maidana dominated the majority of the fight battering Morales on the ropes for most of it.
                No way. Morales won the fight. He landed the cleaner punches and was much more effective agressively.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                  maidana won, there was no robbery, it was close but it was clearly maidanas fight, morales is a ***** with old age
                  I know it hurts your feelings but Morales, the past prime career featherweight, beat your idol.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    No way. Morales won the fight. He landed the cleaner punches and was much more effective agressively.
                    He spent the 1st 5 rounds doing nothing but being hammered on the ropes and certainly didn't win the next 7 rds, oh but in a couple middle rounds he managed to land a few counters on his defensively nonexistent opponent then lost the late rounds. 8-4 Maidana

PPL need to forget Morales, he is washed up and not a relevant fighter anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X