No announcement yet.

Rocky Juarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Juarez

I think he's easily the best featherweight currently, hell, maybe he the best ever.

Originally posted by The Italian Stallion
    I think he's easily the best featherweight currently, hell, maybe he the best ever.
    I agree, I really like that guy

Comment

ya

he's got unfinished business with Zaheer Rahim!

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
        I though Raheem should have won their first fight, I hope a rematch happens in that ESPN PPV.

Comment

The dude has a heavy punch, I enjoy his knockouts, they're very amusing.

Comment

Yea, true. Their first fight might as well have been a fatal 3-way match or something. That ref sucked!

Its a good test for Rocky too because we were going to see how he could handle a faster man.

Rocky did rock Zaheer a few times tho, so I think a rematch Rocky wins.

Comment

Wow i think your overrating him quite a bit man. He hasnt really beaten anyone except Guty Espadas who was over the hill already.

He is still green and in my opinion would probably loose a very lopsided stoppage against Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
                Wow i think your overrating him quite a bit man. He hasnt really beaten anyone except Guty Espadas who was over the hill already.

He is still green and in my opinion would probably loose a very lopsided stoppage against Juan Manuel Marquez.

I agree.

I hope Pac fights "the best featherweight" out there named Rocky Juarez. 'cuz last time I checked 'twas a draw between JMMarquez and Pacquiao.

Comment

yea if the ref din't suck and actually knew wat he was doin... Rahim woulda won. i luv watching juarez fight but he's a lil one dimensional. he relies on his power too much. he should try jabbing a lil more often. if he jabbed low then high and followed with right hands he woulda really beat rahim. although juarez won that fight he didn't "beat" rahim

Comment

The best ever???
                    isnt that exagerating???

Comment

Working...
                    X