Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's Cain Velasquez Motivated By Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who would win, these ufc guys like Velasquez and Dos Santos vs a top HW boxer. I know James Toney tried and failed, but then Toney is old and fat.

Comment

Boxing stance is the weakness . Any takedown fights over, no matter how skilled a boxer they are.
      Boxing matches id love to see
      Dos santos vs Haye
      Dos santos vs klitchko brothers.
      Overeem vs vitali klitchko in a k1 match *drool*

Comment

Vitali used to be a kickboxer

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          cain velasquez better have memo heredia with him...or else it's useless unless he's fighting a bum...
          I saw that **** you tried to pull. he lost fair and square. I don't care how much your ****ing filipino grandma cried swearing he had to be cheating

MARQUEZ WON FAIR AND SQUARE.

Comment

CV doesn't have the chin to handle Dos Santos' standup. He's getting KO'd again.

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
              War Cain Beat that disrespecfull douchebag
              Wha did he say?. I thought he is one of the most humble and respectul fighters ever lol.

Comment

Take this **** to an MMA forum.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  I wonder who would win, these ufc guys like Velasquez and Dos Santos vs a top HW boxer. I know James Toney tried and failed, but then Toney is old and fat.
                  No, it's because they weren't boxing. Couture wrestled with Toney and submitted him. I'm confident I'd submit Toney after taking him down too. He'd outbox the hell out of either of us though.

Dos Santos is a **** boxer, but he does just fine at MMA though because of his TDD and MMA-appropriate striking.

Comment

Valasquez will get knocked out again. Overeem - dos Santos will be great.

Comment

Why is an article about UFC on here? I hate UFC.

Comment

Working...
                      X