Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what weight class will you be confident a boxer can beat ANY OTHER ATHLETE 1v1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane mosley vs shaq would be the same as gamboa vs dwight howard

shaq is the biggest athlete on earth n mosley n dlh whopped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
      What's the lowest weight class you will feel confident with in that a boxer can take on any athlete from a TEAM SPORT in a 1v1 fight?
      Obviously a Prime 6'5 Lennox or a Prime Mike Tyson will beat up any athlete from any 'team sport'. I honestly think a Prime Lewis or Vitali will kill Dwight Howard. They are super heavyweights, but what about say a MiddleWeight. Will you feel comfortable in saying 5'10 Marvin Hagler will destroy 6'10 Ben Wallace?
      What about the Welterweights?
      I've boxed and I have trained kids and held the focus pads for many and I have held focus pads for kids who were 15 years of age wieghing 100 to 110 pounds who hit harder than some dufous weighing 200 pounds so I say a hard punching 147 welter weight can knock out some lug head basketball player or Football player. I also knock out street thugs gangbangers who would walk into the gym saying they can whip anyone one in the gym. I was a 14 15 years old fighting as a flyweight and batam weight back than My coach would tell lace up and would I put a beating on many 6 foot 200 plus pound black dudes who came talking crap in the gym they would take about 10 swings miss all and than they would be gased and the whooping began, you would never see them again.
      Last edited by Luilun; 12-06-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Strawweight

Comment

Working...
        X