No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson-Andre Ward: Both Boxers Very Confident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson-Andre Ward: Both Boxers Very Confident

Chad Dawson who is considered one of the top light heavyweights in recent years will move down in weight to battle Andre Ward who is undoubtedly one of the finest super middleweight fighters and regarded as a future top pound for pound contender.

The Dawson-Ward showdown will take place at the Oracle Arena in Oakland with Ward’s WBC and WBA title belts on the line and will be telecast on the widely watched “Big Time Bakbakan” over SKTV IBC 13 at 12:00 on Sunday, right after “The Main Event” which will feature a preview of the Saul “Canelo” Alvarez – Josesito Lopez and Julio Cesar Jr – Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez title fights the following Sunday. [Click Here To Read More]

war chad dawson

Comment

and very boring.......zing!

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        and very boring.......zing!

True. I wonder if Ward sticks to his word in that he's going to actually fight, and not hold and headbutt all night.

Comment

I hope Chad wins.

Comment

This is one of the most important fights in recent history... It really sucks it will have no less than 100 clinches... and will go 12 boring rounds.

If this fight was at LHW I might be more interested in it.

Comment

Ready for this fight already. Cant wait

GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post

True. I wonder if Ward sticks to his word in that he's going to actually fight, and not hold and headbutt all night.
                it won't happen, He's built an entire career on his clinching and head butting and this is one of his most important fights. He won't abandon it. It's his way of suckering people into watching his fight.

He'll never do something as legendary as turning southpaw to exchange after an 11 round war against an ATG. Solely because he wanted to give people a good show.

That's why I love El Terrible

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Chad Dawson-Andre Ward: Both Boxers Very Confident
                  I'm very confident in a 12 round decision with no knockdowns and a hell of a lot of clinching.

Comment

Dawson-Ward 2 American greats

What an evenly matched fight. Wards quickness should be the edge. Dawson might give up too much in dropping the weight. just a great American boxing match.

Comment

Working...
                    X