Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was worse? Williams' knockout or Hatton's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It goes without saying that both were brutal, but I thought Hatton might be dead for a minute. So I'll go with that one.

Comment

The Hatton Knockout was worst!

Hatton, as he laid in canvass was breathing too heavily; he remained in the canvas longer than williams.

Comment

Hatton ko was scary!! Everyone in the house got silent & we said a prayer for him. We thought he's dead.

Pwill ko was equally bruttal but I dont feel his life was in danger as with hatton's ko.

Comment

Comment

Gotta go with Pac's over Hatton. Both shots were epic and scary but during that fight, all my friends, family and I were celebrating and suddenly got silent cause we thought Hatton was dead or something, lol.

Originally posted by jpunieves View Post
            i thought it was williams' KO that was dead serious. his eyes were really that of a dead man hit by something on the head. but then again he went up minutes after that...

i give my pity to hatton's.
            Haha, I know what you mean bro, my mom was watching the fight, and she yelled "OH MY GOD, LOOK AT HIS EYES! THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BLINKED!"
            Last edited by Madvillain; 11-22-2010, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Williams's was worse, he had his eyes wide open yet was still unconscious, that's fcuked up.

Comment

Hattons one imo, I thought he might be dead for a few seconds; but i watched the Hatton one live on a big tv. i saw the williams one a few hours later on youtube, it doesnt have the same effect (and i already knew what happened before i saw it, but didnt think it was gonna be THAT bad!)

Comment

Worse... Hatton

More impressive... Williams

...if that makes any sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X