No announcement yet.

Wlad: Why do people rate him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
    No way man, Only one guy went the distance with Haye (And Haye wasn't loading up on anything in that fight), It's either win a KO or lose a KO for him. I really don't see it going 12. Both guys have weak chins (Hayes is weaker) and are very powerful
    Were talking about the HW division now though...He just stepped up to a weight that has guys with heavier hands...well just have to see how he handles getting hit by a HW

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      Were talking about the HW division now though...He just stepped up to a weight that has guys with heavier hands...well just have to see how he handles getting hit by a HW
      I think Wlad will KO him, I just mean Haye won't win a decision IMO. Wlad is near impossible to outbox.

Comment

I think Wlad will KO him, I just mean Haye won't win a decision IMO. Wlad is near impossible to outbox.
        Nobody is un-outboxable. NOBODY. Just none of the boxers out there right now are good enough and/or big enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Nobody is un-outboxable. NOBODY. Just none of the boxers out there right now are good enough and/or big enough.
          I know, I said is near impossible, It could be done. But right now it won't happen, or at least I don't see it..

Especially by David Haye

Comment

Just what we need. Another idiot around here.

Comment

I know, I said is near impossible, It could be done. But right now it won't happen, or at least I don't see it..

Especially by David Haye
              Yea.... it is hard though, a guy that tall with his ability..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Yea.... it is hard though, a guy that tall with his ability..
                I agree with you. If Haye wins this it needs to be by KO. I think Wlad is probably a better boxer and even if he weren't his height, reach and weight advantages would make up for it.

Comment

If Haye's speed carries onto Heavyweight i think he has a very good chance of beating Wlad. If he doesn't have the speed then he will just be another big punching slow heavyweight which would be tragic.

Comment

Good to see some Hayemaker fans talking plain and basic common sense. Haye finishes Wlad by brutal KO before Round 5.

All you Wlad nuthuggers are just too deluded to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by HAYE OWNS View Post
                      Good to see some Hayemaker fans talking plain and basic common sense. Haye finishes Wlad by brutal KO before Round 5.

All you Wlad nuthuggers are just too deluded to see it.
                      You need to call Wlad a fat lazy slob and compare his physique with Haye's to make your argument complete.
                      And then make threads about Haye being really class and detail all the work he's done for the poor.
                      And then propose to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize.
                      Then when they talk about Carl Thompson (like people do about Sanders, Brewster) completely ignore what they say and then say Haye's brother would've beaten Thompson.

As you were. Carry on, young Alt.

Comment

Working...
                      X