No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: It's Good To Test 147 Waters Before Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: It's Good To Test 147 Waters Before Mayweather

LAS VEGAS --- Amir Khan missed out on the Floyd Mayweather sweepstakes this time, but he believes it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

"Things happen for a reason," Khan said after arriving at the MGM Grand on Tuesday for fight week. "I think that gives me a chance to get into the 147 division and get my feet wet and get to know what it's like fighting at this new weight division. I'm killing myself making weight, so it's good to test the waters. Luis Collazo is not really a test in the waters. It's going to be a tough fight. I'd love to fight Floyd Mayweather, but I believe maybe it's for the best.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Funny how this dude is over looking collazo and is talking Floyd fight. I think he'll win Saturday, but you should never overlook a fighter. In addition, isn't ramada coming up? Once it does, I doubt he'll be able to train. Is he fighting him next May or Just going to say forget fasting, the Floyd fight is more important than my religion.

Comment

This kid never learns,shut the fucck up already..Just go out and win the fight..

If ya can..

Comment

Man can't keep Mayweather's name out of his mouth.

Comment

Smart man. Look at what happened to Broner. His test at 147 was Paulie. Not good! Maidaina shook Broner's foundation. Broner still handled Maidaina's power, but Broner didn't have any power, and was lacking stamina after all those body shots. Some fighters are great at 140, but it doesn't mean you'll be the same at 147. Look at Marquez, Bradley, and Hatton.

Comment

Khan as deluded and megalomaniac as always. Looking forward to seeing him on the floor again!

Comment

i really hope you get KO this saturday.. this guy is so annoying..

Comment

This guy is once again looking past his opponent he never learns. Collazo is going to remind him saturday to never look past your opponent once again.

Comment

Khan got played hard by GBP and Floyd

He signed the contract and they did him dirty. Hes trying to put a positive spin on it but he knows he can't trust a word any of them say.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Khan got played hard by GBP and Floyd

He signed the contract and they did him dirty. Hes trying to put a positive spin on it but he knows he can't trust a word any of them say.
                    yep I agree completely mugged off

still think collazo khan is the most exciting fight on the card

should be a good scrap

Comment

Working...
                    X