Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

Agreed all the fights were pretty sick except for Kevin Casey's fights. So glad Dana is giving everybody a chance to make the roster. They all deserve it besides Casey haha

So pumped Kelvin one too that was beautiful! So glad Josh choked he was so annoying. So glad if anybody fought Uriah it is Kelvin. Kelvin will actually bring the fight to him since he's always the underdog. Hope he pulls it out!

Disappointed in Dylan too tho. He fought scared tho u can't blame him hopefully he whoops Jimmy's ass in the finale!

how did you like samman/casey? i thought that was a pretty fun scrap. josh being in trouble right at the start made way for a good fight. i enjoyed both guys fighting, i think it's cause i knew they were out of the tournament, haha.
    and again, kelvin with the upset!! i don't know what hall was thinking trying to do a silva impersonation. he did work when he actually tried. he completely gave away that first round, took back the second, and let the last one slip away from him imo. great f ucking fight though, props to both men. glad kelvin won it in the end though, he deserved it.
    lmao I was actually screaming hoping he'd choke him out with that triangle. Those knees to the body were ridiculous from samman.

Clint Hesters elbow KO was freaking sick too!

Uriah Hall vs Kelvin was sooo sick! Kelvin got in hella good shape and that really made all the difference IMO. Very sick fight both will have success I think. Hall just needs to be himself, Kelvin almost knocked him out haha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Do these fights count on their pro records or are these considered amateur fights?
      Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      I know for a fact they don't count to their professional records. So they don't have to send paperwork to the commissions and keep the winners a secret.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      The fights are classed as exhibitions which is the reason they do not go onto their pro records.

Comment

It was one of the best TUF series iv'e seen IMO. Some great fights and as much as i enjoyed watching Uriah Hall fight, i was gald to see Kelvin get the win. He wasn't really given a chance...and put in a great performance.

Got to say i'm not a big Sonnen fan but i warmed to him a little through-out the show.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
          It was one of the best TUF series iv'e seen IMO. Some great fights and as much as i enjoyed watching Uriah Hall fight, i was gald to see Kelvin get the win. He wasn't really given a chance...and put in a great performance.

Got to say i'm not a big Sonnen fan but i warmed to him a little through-out the show.
          I felt exactly the same

Never really liked Sonnen but he seemed like a really genuine guy on the show and some of the advice and speeches he gave were brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Was I the only one here really pulling for Miesha Tate? Man, she's cute, getting a little muscular though, but still cute. I wonder what's in store for her now, does she try to climb the ladder again at bantamweight? Not much choice for now anyway, until there are more women's weight classes added to the UFC. I think this is the first full Uriah Faber fight I've seen, some great wrestling and jiu jitsu. I see another performance like that and I might be a fan.
            sometimes she just looks plain ugly but yeah, nice **** and ass

Comment

Working...
            X