No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    further, when a fighter such as a lara lays his hands on another fighter at the weigh in he is trying to gain an "advantage" by trying to "intimatade"... so basically hes thinking he needs that advantage and is trying to intimidate... and as i said before, mayweather does it because it means more $$$$$$ in his pockets...
    No, it's because they are FIGHTING!!! They are fighting. We are grown men and you wouldn't yell in my face for a safe period of time. This is boxing gentlemen..

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I would be more than happy to take your 2B...
      why dont you go bet on the "favorite" so i can better odds and i can win even more money tomorrow night!!!! i dont know how this fake money/pts takes, but i'd be happy to take your real hard money if you live in the l.a. area

Comment

let me enlighten you... vanes' refusal to sign initially caused the WBC to force the mandate and ensure the winner gets canelo... lara's managemetn is too stupid to figure it out .... months ago if this fight was signed sulaiman had not and would not come out with the strong statemetns... vanes insisted that the mandatory be binding and as much as its not a signed binded agreement at least sulaiman has been more forceful in his comments lately. further, as soon as the fight contracdt was presented to vanes he signed within minutes... how long did it take for lara to sign? how much thinking was he going to do? where they looking to see if they could land an easier fight vs k9 for less money before agreeing to fight vanes? i think it took them full 2 weeks to grow enough balls to sign... and if you want to shut him up you do it in the ring... his stupid manager has come out at least 3 times after both agreed to do the talking in the ring and has made stupid comments... its all nervousness.. ronnie knows it and he knows his fighter is going down...
        Vanes has done jack **** to earn a shot at Canelo. He's a Telemundo fighter ffs. And you get mad when people bring up Mayweather's name but you threw the Klitschko brothers into the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
          No, it's because they are FIGHTING!!! They are fighting. We are grown men and you wouldn't yell in my face for a safe period of time. This is boxing gentlemen..
          if thats the case then why even have a promotion and a ring? why dont all fighters settle the differences at the weigh ins and just started slapping each other. history shows and will prove again the one that tries to intimidate during weigh ins gets his ass beaten more times than that

Comment

why dont you go bet on the "favorite" so i can better odds and i can win even more money tomorrow night!!!! i dont know how this fake money/pts takes, but i'd be happy to take your real hard money if you live in the l.a. area
            I obviously didn't quote you for a bet... DURF.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              I obviously didn't quote you for a bet... DURF.
              i know you didnt, but i'd still like to have your money if youre that much of a believer.. the odds favorite is lara, but i'll give you 1-1 odds ...

Comment

lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy...

Comment

lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH
                  well, they kinda do actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton.Brilliant View Post
                    well, they kinda do actually.
                    name me a few past legends please? how many champs do they have now? i remember you guys being all over some other cuban guys' balls (despaigne? yudel johnson?? what happened to those guys once faced with good competition?

Comment

let me enlighten you... vanes' refusal to sign initially caused the WBC to force the mandate and ensure the winner gets canelo... lara's managemetn is too stupid to figure it out .... months ago if this fight was signed sulaiman had not and would not come out with the strong statemetns... vanes insisted that the mandatory be binding and as much as its not a signed binded agreement at least sulaiman has been more forceful in his comments lately. further, as soon as the fight contracdt was presented to vanes he signed within minutes... how long did it take for lara to sign? how much thinking was he going to do? where they looking to see if they could land an easier fight vs k9 for less money before agreeing to fight vanes? i think it took them full 2 weeks to grow enough balls to sign... and if you want to shut him up you do it in the ring... his stupid manager has come out at least 3 times after both agreed to do the talking in the ring and has made stupid comments... its all nervousness.. ronnie knows it and he knows his fighter is going down...
                      if thats wat u beleave than thats great but i think its called promoting many peaople think lara dont have enough fans and they may be right he may just be trying to make some by making it more physical from the begining at the weight in and weather it took a week or two who cares he signed it and is ready to fight cant u tell from the pictures? hahaha lara will win by ud or maybe even a ko

Comment

Working...
                      X