Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Russian Car Crash Compilation - I would not walk their roads!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Video: Russian Car Crash Compilation - I would not walk their roads!

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/8...sh-Compilation

@ the guy at 0:25 - Keeps walking like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      @ the guy at 0:25 - Keeps walking like nothing happened.
      Yeah it happens a lot there. I saw another video when I was banned, and can't find it now. Literally 20 near pedestrian misses by 10 inches and most just walk on. I was like wow WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
        Yeah it happens a lot there. I saw another video when I was banned, and can't find it now. Literally 20 near pedestrian misses by 10 inches and most just walk on. I was like wow WTF.
        That's crazy.

I love watching these kinds of videos. I prefer more of the nature related ones myself but these are dope too. **** like, lighting strikes and tornadoes give me boners.

Comment

That's crazy.

I love watching these kinds of videos. I prefer more of the nature related ones myself but these are dope too. **** like, lighting strikes and tornadoes give me boners.

Yeah I tried searching that video but can't find it. I kept clicking one video after aanother and found it weeks ago. It was a compilation of all the near misses and it was like wow. Some were Chinese as well who don't seem to care much either lol.

Yeah it may sound cruel but I couldn't stop watching Tsunami's and especially if people were there.

The lightning etc I think I haven't seen real ones yet of people getting hit.

Comment

Yeah I tried searching that video but can't find it. I kept clicking one video after aanother and found it weeks ago. It was a compilation of all the near misses and it was like wow. Some were Chinese as well who don't seem to care much either lol.

Yeah it may sound cruel but I couldn't stop watching Tsunami's and especially if people were there.

The lightning etc I think I haven't seen real ones yet of people getting hit.
            I've seen a few on nature programmes but nothing on the internet. They're mostly near misses though. I remember one happening during a football (soccer) match in an African country. It's raining and lightning strikes the pitch. From what I remember, everyone that was on the pitch just collapses.

Found it.

Comment

We forget how safe we are with our homes. Back in the days with caves etc.. every flood, storm and extreme weather must have been **** scary.

Comment

damn...

Comment

damn...

Lucky, but I bet the officer ws hurt after.

Comment

We forget how safe we are with our homes. Back in the days with caves etc.. every flood, storm and extreme weather must have been **** scary.

actually it's funny that you mention that...

my house was hit by lightening when i was in high school and living with my parents

i was knocked off of my feet (either that or i fell down when i heard the sound. it happens far too quickly to think or remember the situation.)

thuner rumbles and echoes. a lightening strike nearby sounds like a whip cracking inside your brain.

every piece of electronics in the house (from computers and tvs to toasters,) never worked again
                    every smoke detector was going off but sounding very faint and strange because of the damage, and every battery in every smoke detector was hot
                    i mean red hot. way too hot to touch.

if anybody had been taking a shower they would have been killed, according to the insurance people. plumbing is the main source of grounding in a lightening strike.

sh#t was mad real. other than the damage to every appliance the house was fine. there wasn't a mark on her. everybody was fine.

i grew up near the water, and used to see the masts of large boats getting struck all the time. they're grounded perfectly. they dont even get a burnmark. lightening is nuts. people always give me a hard time when i'm cautious around lightening, and they never believe me when i say that i've been struck.

Comment

Working...
                    X