No announcement yet.

Zab Judah refuses to do a face off with Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    Thats his payback for not getting a 50-50 split. I think it's fair.
    Thats dumb

Comment

If I was hbo, I would have a face-off put into contracts of every headline fight they did. I'm handing your punk ass millions of dollars for a fight and the promoter can't even get the damn fighters to help promote the damn fight?

Give me a break, hbo needs to get there **** together.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        If true,Zab a puto
        I agree with my mexican brother. ***** move.

Comment

chinny chin alert

zab will box smart and catch amir khan wit a left upper cut that will knock him silly......zab can take khan shots...

Comment

Zab's dumb. Wouldve gotten more viewers with one

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              If I was hbo, I would have a face-off put into contracts of every headline fight they did. I'm handing your punk ass millions of dollars for a fight and the promoter can't even get the damn fighters to help promote the damn fight?

Give me a break, hbo needs to get there **** together.
              Yea, im really suprised at this. I figured their contract would force you to help them with any promo video that they ask (within reasonable cause and all expenses paid to fighter).

Something like

We will pick this fight up if fighter (Insert Name Here) Agrees to make him self available to any reasonable media request with HBO paying for all expenses and any image used in promotion/fight is property of HBO and may be used for anything it wishes.

Comment

O guess zab don't wanna do any promotion since they only paying him to fight and be an opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  O guess zab don't wanna do any promotion since they only paying him to fight and be an opponent.
                  stfu puto,zab getting paid good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    Zab had skills but he is another hood trash lowlife who has no braincells left.

Dude is a walking stereotype, fighters like him will fight till 50 years old because they dont know how to manage their money because they blow it all on hoes,cars, dice games and XXXXXXXXL White-Tees in Miami Beach.

I think the only Horus fighter that has any brain cells is Andre Ward and I have a feeling he knows what to do with his money (Hint, its not investing in mah homeys car wash that sells Alcohol and drugs)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X