Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wish your life wasn't so pathetic and you didn't spend 90 percent of your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wish your life wasn't so pathetic and you didn't spend 90 percent of your life

on these forums? If their is a god, I have enough proof that God doesn't like me.
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    50.00%
    My lifes not pathetic, its the best life on the entire world
    8.33%
    **** you loser, go kill yourself
    8.33%

Have you not got a job man?

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
      Have you not got a job man?
      I'm not happy with life at all and I know we all have our own problems... I'm just not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
        I'm not happy with life at all and I know we all have our own problems... I'm just not happy.
        Why you not happy? If you spent all your time on here then you must not have a job, You'll find that could be the root of your problem.

Comment

dont worry dude, u aint the only one with problems, many have problems, try to find happyness somewhere and not stay locked in ur house all day, thats is what is depressing u, i know cause i been there.

Comment

Being single for 24 years kind of sucks... I think when you get to a point when you become so lonely, you start to lose it a bit... I don't really care if anyone comes on here and makes fun of me... And my brain, well thats funny I don't even think I'm all that smart. I think I have the IQ of a 12 year old and that I'll never really accomplish anything.

Comment

Being single for 24 years kind of sucks... I think when you get to a point when you become so lonely, you start to lose it a bit... I don't really care if anyone comes on here and makes fun of me...
              You sound very insecure, Join a gym, eat good, Look after yourself.
              When you look good, you feel good and you gone have a good time.

Women want a confident man not an insecure bloke who can't look after himself never mind them.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                You sound very insecure, Join a gym, eat good, Look after yourself.
                When you look good, you feel good and you gone have a good time.

Women want a confident man not an insecure bloke who can't look after himself never mind them.
                Actually like the way I look, and I do exercise and stay in shape. Its not the physical part for me, its the mental part. I'm actually beaten up for training so much. I train because I feel sad all the time and it cheers me up to train. But afterwards, I have injuries to my feet, kneecaps, my arms are even sore.

Comment

Actually like the way I look, and I do exercise and stay in shape. Its not the physical part for me, its the mental part. I'm actually beaten up for training so much. I train because I feel sad all the time and it cheers me up to train. But afterwards, I have injuries to my feet, kneecaps, my arms are even sore.
                  Then go out get new clothes or something, A new haircut.
                  If you have money a new car or some ****, You need to get your confidence in yourself otherwise you will only get more and more depressed.

And your not getting any younger.

Comment

Being single for 24 years kind of sucks... I think when you get to a point when you become so lonely, you start to lose it a bit... I don't really care if anyone comes on here and makes fun of me... And my brain, well thats funny I don't even think I'm all that smart. I think I have the IQ of a 12 year old and that I'll never really accomplish anything.
                    How fucking old are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X