No announcement yet.

haye reminds me so much of ali it's unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haye reminds me so much of ali it's unreal

not in his style but the way he is... calling out wlad like ali called out liston, everyone thought ali was just talk and didnt give him much chance. it's the same with haye now. haye basically sold 60,000 tickets on his own with the way he's been. he's creating a hell of a lot of excitement.

he also is a similar size to ali, he'd an old school heavyweight size and also fast as hell.

Okay Mr Emmanuel Steward...........

Comment

Haye is superb at all the talking, i just hope he can take care of business on June 20 or his career is practically finished. He will be a laughing stock if he gets destroyed by Wlad

Comment

lol i know manny stewart said it but i was thinking it long before he even said it. he's right, haye may not win this fight but he's helped boxing loads.

Comment

Haye needs to back it up now, i just hope he can.

Comment

It has got me excited that's for sure. That's my unbiased opinion too i still think it's a 50/50 fight. It's just the way he's been trash talking Wlad has created tension and Wlad is getting mad, so i just want to see them fight already.

Comment

did you use haye and ali in the same sentence? What i dont get is how steward said hes the ebst talker since ali, Tyson said he wanted to eat lewis's babies, how can wearing a slightly naughty t shirt beat that?

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
                not in his style but the way he is... calling out wlad like ali called out liston, everyone thought ali was just talk and didnt give him much chance. it's the same with haye now. haye basically sold 60,000 tickets on his own with the way he's been. he's creating a hell of a lot of excitement.

he also is a similar size to ali, he'd an old school heavyweight size and also fast as hell.
                Well, I'm just happy i'm not the one who's about to fight the serial killer version of Haye in your avatar

Comment

Working...
                X