No announcement yet.

God does not exist: true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    I've seen too much to believe there isn't a God. The truth is not everyone will see it. People will fight tooth and nail to disprove. First thing people have to know is what God is. Since most people dont know they have their own ideas of what He is and when it doesnt meet their own mental conception then He automatically doesnt exist.
    What have you seen that makes you believe?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What have you seen that makes you believe?
      Most of the people that say something like that have witnessed someone they know come back from almost death whether an illness or accident

One of my friends was in a car crash and basically walked away with a few scratches. Then I had to hear how god saved his live, like is wasn't the airbag, seatbelt and safety features of the car that did it.

Also when people come back from the brink of death with cancer or something and are saved by surgery or chemo, you hear how god did it

Comment

• Originally posted by FuriousStyles View Post
        Every person in hell is a believer. Sad thing is that it is too late for them.
        Damn. Pretty deep, Brobba Fett.

Tell me, have you been to hell, and can say with absolute certainty that is what every person "believes"?

Comment

• Well everythin i am going to tell you is MY experiences. No doubt you will find some excuses to discredit it but you asked a question and i am going to answer. There will be times i am praying for someone and without knowing God uses me to tell them what they are praying about. I have seen demon posses people . I have casted out those evil spirits using the power of prayer which is the greatest thing a Christian has. I have been healed many times through God power not to mention the many times ive seen people that should of died and God heal them leaving the doctors scratching their head. thats right not even science can explain God miracles its impossible. God answers my prayers on a daily bases. I ask Him to help me in certain thing and He does. I can feel Gods power that moves in my heart and he put that faith in it to trust in Him. These are just a few thing i have experienced.... Like ive said all along you have to experience it of else theres now way you can believe " Unless a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God" Born by what you my ask? by the Spirit of God .
          Last edited by Cleto_Reyes; 02-01-2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Well everythin i am going to tell you is MY experiences. No doubt you will find some excuses to discredit it but you asked a question and i am going to answer. There will be times i am praying for someone and without knowing God uses me to tell them what they are praying about. I have seen demon posses people . I have casted out those evil spirits using the power of prayer which is the greatest thing a Christian has. I have been healed many times through God power not to mention the many times ive seen people that should of died and God heal them leaving the doctors scratching their head. thats right not even science can explain God miracles its impossible. God answers my prayers on a daily bases. I ask Him to help me in certain thing and He does. I can feel Gods power that moves in my heart and he put that faith in it to trust in Him. These are just a few thing i have experienced.... Like ive said all along you have to experience it of else theres now way you can believe " Unless a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God" Born by what you my ask? by the Spirit of God .
            You have absolutely no specifics, all you keep saying is "something happened and god helped me"

Lets hear some of these miracles you have witnessed that science cannot explain

Usually people are sent to mental institutions when "god talks to them".
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-01-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              You have absolutely no specifics, all you keep saying is "something happened and god helped me"

Lets hear some of these miracles you have witnessed that science cannot explain

Usually people are sent to mental institutions when "god talks to them".
              i just told you specifics. Casting demons out, healing sick bodies. revealing whats on people hearts.

Comment

i just told you specifics. Casting demons out, healing sick bodies. revealing whats on people hearts.
                Do you know the definition of specifics?

Its like when a person asks "what do you drive" and then you answer "a car"

Sounds like you've never witnessed a miracles. In fact nobody as, miracles died out when the camera was invented

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  God does not exist: true or false?

Comment

. I have seen demon posses people . I have casted out those evil spirits using the power of prayer which is the greatest thing a Christian has.

Comment

• I just Forwarded this thread to God and according to the poll there's 24 applications for heaven he just faxed to hell
                      Last edited by -jose-; 02-01-2013, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X