• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

is this legit horton?

of course it's legit, balut eating midget.
    lol. stop being a dick

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      lol. stop being a dick

it is actually. it is a flawless/seamless watch, even from my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
        lol. stop being a dick

Green for Tim, red k to meat

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Timmie Smalls

Quote:

Originally Posted by KING MEAT

lol. stop being a dick

Green for Tim, red k to meat
          im not in the mood today d...

Comment

Saw the movie on Friday. I'm gonna jump on the fanboy bandwagon and agree with TS.

All that matters is that I had a good time watching it. That's my criteria. I was on the look out for some black folks and whether any of them were gonna walk out. It didn't happen, unfortunately.

I was also a tad bit concerned that one of em was gonna sit next to me and ruin it, as I would have trouble laughing when I felt like. Luckly none of them sat next to me.

The whole "There is a N***** on a horse" line got the whole theater laughing. Some of the lighter yet funnier moments of the film.

Comment

i just got out of the theaters and i must say its a great movie. 4 black folks couldnt handle it tho so they walked out before the half of the movie. watched it in a theater full of white people lol.
              You got a lot of nerve being racist with a black girl as your profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                Saw the movie on Friday. I'm gonna jump on the fanboy bandwagon and agree with TS.

All that matters is that I had a good time watching it. That's my criteria. I was on the look out for some black folks and whether any of them were gonna walk out. It didn't happen, unfortunately.

I was also a tad bit concerned that one of em was gonna sit next to me and ruin it, as I would have trouble laughing when I felt like. Luckly none of them sat next to me.

The whole "There is a N***** on a horse" line got the whole theater laughing. Some of the lighter yet funnier moments of the film.
                What a bunch of sad people, you guys are like the cancer of the world going around committing genocide, creating all kinds of dieseases in labratories and spreading them around the world, and the worst part is the mental/psychological attack known as project MkUltra and this is a prime example of that

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  What a bunch of sad people, you guys are like the cancer of the world going around committing genocide, creating all kinds of dieseases in labratories and spreading them around the world, and the worst part is the mental/psychological attack known as project MkUltra and this is a prime example of that
                  I'm not sensing a hint of sarcasm in the above^^^.

Are you white?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    I'm not sensing a hint of sarcasm in the above^^^.

Are you white?
                    Nah just felt a little racist after watching this in a theatre full of white who were laughing and genuinely loving it not because it was a great movie or funny at all

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                      Nah just felt a little racist after watching this in a theatre full of white who were laughing and genuinely loving it not because it was a great movie or funny at all
                      So you're a black Bosnian?

Comment

Working...
                      X