Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is the American youth. You don't like him, he's you, he's all of you.

You have created him, he is what you wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      I look forward to his fight, but that doesn't change the fact that he disrespected that guy who has probably dedicated his life to charity and helping kids. Someone of that caliber does not deserve such treatment, so yes, it IS disgraceful, any way you slice it. Me being a fan of Broner in the ring doesn't stop me from seeing that.
      wahhhhh, who gives a fluck? thats all that gets talked about around here lately. ppls feelings. who cares? this is a boxing site. thats what i care about. if i want feelings or gossip id go to tmz or some other fem tabloid site.

nothing broner has done hasnt been done before him. see: floyd mayweather, Marco antonio barrera, muhammed ali, mike tyson etc. this is boxing.

Comment

Damn, he made bunny ears? So freaking ghetto.

Mitchell obviously playfully put his fingers down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Broner is the American youth. You don't like him, he's you, he's all of you.

You have created him, he is what you wanted.
          Lol mad you's in your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
            lol this place is filled with a bunch of fruitcakes. talking about "role models" and hes "arrogant" lol. chill out ladies, this is the hurt-business. go summon up a fighter to knock him out and shut him up. better yet, bet your house on Demarco and see how that works out
            the same ol thinG from THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              AH!

It's like I knew it was close but didnt really realize it was in 2 days.

SWEET,.
              who do you have winning reed?

Comment

lol @ Broner's every move making people go in a frenzy. They can't get enough of the kid.

I can't wait to see peoples reactions once this kid actually reaches the mainstream to its fullest. He's going to have a field day with a lot of posters for a very long time.

Comment

reaaaaaaching with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    wahhhhh, who gives a fluck? thats all that gets talked about around here lately. ppls feelings. who cares? this is a boxing site. thats what i care about. if i want feelings or gossip id go to tmz or some other fem tabloid site.

nothing broner has done hasnt been done before him. see: floyd mayweather, Marco antonio barrera, muhammed ali, mike tyson etc. this is boxing.
                    Feelings? Excuse me, I am one who conducts myself with honor, perhaps something you are not too familiar with. Even our favorite fighters are not beyond reproach. To give them passes just because you like how they fight delegates you down to nothing more than a fanboy, no matter how high minded you coach your words. Contrary to what you may believe, it is possible to differentiate between being a fan of a fighter, and condoning any act he may do outside the ring just because you are a fan.

Its one thing if he was trying to humiliate some snake of a promoter, or feckless journalist, but he disrespected a humanitarian in front of the very kids that person is trying to be a role model to. Overall a childish and ridiculous move. He's 22 not 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Feelings? Excuse me, I am one who conducts myself with honor, perhaps something you are not too familiar with. Even our favorite fighters are not beyond reproach. To give them passes just because you like how they fight delegates you down to nothing more than a fanboy, no matter how high minded you coach your words. Contrary to what you may believe, it is possible to differentiate between being a fan of a fighter, and condoning any act he may do outside the ring just because you are a fan.

Its one thing if he was trying to humiliate some snake of a promoter, or feckless journalist, but he disrespected a humanitarian in front of the very kids that person is trying to be a role model to. Overall a childish and ridiculous move. He's 22 not 8.
                      Good post......

Comment

Working...
                      X