No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Andre Ward is not gonna lose until he is past prime/mid 30's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark My Words: Andre Ward is not gonna lose until he is past prime/mid 30's

Dude combines athleticism and skills better than any other fighter since Mayweather....he is smart, can fight anywhere and anyway in the ring and when Mayweather retires he is the number one p4p fighter in the world easily.....If and win he beats Dawson who I have as my number 10 p4p and one of my favorite fighters it will just put a stamp on what I believe.....

I just see something in Ward that I saw in the "true" greats before him.....that you have to show me you can beat me, i know im the best......I see it in his eyes and win he talks he gives off this no bull**** energy like Mayweather, Hagler, Ali, and Roy Jones...he knows the work he puts in and knows he is great
    no
    68.18%
    yes
    31.82%

I heard he hasn't lost since he was like 12 years old. Nuts

Comment

I still have yet to see an actual Andre Ward fight, besides a highlight video of Ward-Froch.

I hear he is extremely boring. How boring is he really?

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        I heard he hasn't lost since he was like 12 years old. Nuts

dude only lost 5 fights in his life in the ams and hasnt lost since 1998.....****s insane

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
          I still have yet to see an actual Andre Ward fight, besides a highlight video of Ward-Froch.

Ward-Froch wasn't the most entertaining, but not the most boring either. It was a good fight. I don't see Ward losing any time soon.

Comment

He aint no Mickey Ward, but aint boring.....if you wanna see a bunch of knockouts and no skills go watch Edison Miranda or Giovanni Segura

but if you wanna watch a well conditioned well schooled fighter do his thing and learn something from the sweet science...watch Ward...Andre that is

Check out his fights with Mikkel Kessler, Shelby Pudwill, and Allan Green

Comment

Chad Dawson posses the biggest stylistic threat in Ward's whole pro career IMO.

I favored Ward all the way From Kessler to Froch, to win all of those fights. But this one, I call it 50-50. This is going to be the first ever top southpaw that Ward will fight. Dawson is tall, fast, accurate, is a boxer first but can put good combinations together when urged by his trainer.

Dawson on the other hand has seen multiple styles, including the ugly style that Ward is so similar to, which is Bernard Hopkins.

This fight will end up being either a draw, or 7-5 either way. Lots of close rounds, it will depend on who you are biased towards.

Ward should have fought Andre Dirrell when he had the chance, he's a southpaw. But now, Ward is going in there for the first time against a very good, skillful southpaw and this fight is gonna be really tough for both Ward and Dawson.

Comment

He isn't the most exciting, but nowhere near as boring as the idiots on here make him sound. Not his fault nobody can deal with what he does.

I love a good technical exhibition. Not to be confused with a boring ass jab fest, which isn't what Ward is about.
                Last edited by Biolink; 06-14-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

If he gets past dawson he is the goods and will be on his way to becoming one of the best in this era

Comment

He's only boring to the casual morons and butthurt fanboys. He's quite skilled and wonderful to watch if you like a skilled fighter that clowns the overrated euro bums.

TS... lets see what happens in the Dawson fight because it's a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X