No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Either Way, David Haye's Run Will Be Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Either Way, David Haye's Run Will Be Over

WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko has sent a warning to WBA champion David Haye, that regardless of which Klitschko he selects, his championship run in boxing will be over. Klitschko, and younger brother, WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko, offered Haye the opportunity to fight either of them. They left the final decision in Haye's hands.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't wait to see that paper champion out of the HW scene for good.

Comment

January 11th. I would say there is a 5% chance at most of Haye sacking up by that date.

Comment

cant wait to see one of the brothers knocked spark out...........

Comment

I don't know about that, I think Haye will continue his run from the Klitschkos

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            I don't know about that, I think Haye will continue his run from the Klitschkos
            I have no hope that Haye will sign by January 11th.

Despite what the media wants to believe there has been no progress in the negotiations. Haye continues to ask for extra money to pay off his slavemaster Sauerland and Wlad has too much dignity and self respect to allow Haye to take more than 50% under any circumstance.

Comment

I believe Vitali and cannot wait to see the Gayefaker rendered unconscious.

Comment

of corse we don't hear jack **** from ***focker aka david haye if they were in prison david haye would be suken wlad's **** while wlad slaps him in the ear and tears roll down davy boys face like this

Comment

I'm with sweetpea87. I still can't see Haye fighting one of the brothers. He makes a lot of money even though he avoids them, and it's almost a sure defeat if he fights one of 'em.

Comment

I think Haye fights Chagaev because he looked garbage against Walker and then fights Vitali because he turns 40 this year and has slowed down the last couple. Instead of Ruslan, I'd rather see him fight Adamek, Povetkin, Chambers, Chisora or Solis, if he must fight someone besides a Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                    X