Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you imagine fighting with a broken orbital bone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
    Talk about kiddie fantasies yet you act like a kid.

Ironic.

btw, If you notice, I posted that picture for the post your face thread in the lounge before I made it an avatar. I didn't even put on a mean face.
    So thats you're sweet face?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Nah ill just never forget that
      O.k now that your obsession of me is out in the open, and that you save all my pictures, and that I put you on ignore,

Can we get back to boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So thats you're sweet face?
        if you think so

Comment

Weve seen plenty of boxers that get out of the fight by the good ole i cant see excuse .Shyte ive seen fighters quit on a cut soon as they see there blood they quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            A small fracture dont hurt much at all the bruising around it hurts more , Ali fought with a broken jaw for 10 rounds against a powerfull HW in Norton , in the heat of battle the ones that hurt are body shots , the head shots are not a painfull thing even with small fractures , they are a concussive thing not pain.

TS get your ass into a gym boy and learn what this sport is about .
            I am in a boxing gym, which is how I realize how hard it is, and how much it took for all the guys to go through what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post
              Weve seen plenty of boxers that get out of the fight by the good ole i cant see excuse .Shyte ive seen fighters quit on a cut soon as they see there blood they quit.
              There you go. And these guys are fighters- they do it for a living.

The average human being(most of you) could never ever do what margarito did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                Oscar did it and so did Malignaggi.

Two guys that you all call ****s.
                I've always respected oscar and malignaggi. I didn't even think pac could beat oscar.

and malignaggi has no doubt shown a lot of heart- In the cotto fight especially when he fought with that ****ed up cheek, but also with hatton and diaz and khan.

Comment

showing heart is not far away from fake pride.

Comment

I had my left orbital bone broken playing football with no helmets...it hurts but after while it just numbs ur whole face..u dont feel ****..it doesnt effect ur vision...it is painful at 1st..very painful..but im sure after a round or 2..it went numb...and the refs kept puttiing fingers up..he could see..

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                      The bone that's keeping your eye sockets together is fractured and you feel your face literally falling apart. What if the fracture was pushing microscopic bone fragments into your eyes and you could feel your actual eyeball moving around your head..

and you keep coming out every round, even though you can't see anymore.. and you're fighting manny pacquiao, who's gonna add 100 more power shots to the ones you've already taken.

that is just straight up ****ing hardcore..

And I just read in this article that the first thing margarito said after surgery is "when can I start running"

edit: here's the article

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/news/story?id=5815003
                      you cant imagine fighting period let alone a broken anything. you dont really feel too much pain in the ring but when the adrenline goes away thats when you feel the pain. ive fought with a broken and finished and won. i felt sharp pain when it happen but after that i felt nothing it wasnt until i got home i noticed the swelling and the fact i couldnt move it i knew something was wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X