No announcement yet.

The Philipino Boxing Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    I doubt it mexican= your right zarco, me and my mother are now at your services
    You'd have to look under a donkey to find that fat sow you call mother...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      Flawless, why does Latin America have a better economy than Africa?

Proximity to the US.....that's why.

The elites in Latin America know they can dump their peasantry onto US taxpayers and get the remitances from those cowardly dumbasses.

Why do Latin americans copy Blacks so much????

You even have a Black guy in your siggy...lol

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
        theres only like 2 phillipinos up in this ***** and none of them are backing up their so called champions cause they know they dont got ****... i rest my case with this post.

come up with something credible about your countries boxing history pinoys...
        Did goblin make you a member of his "goblin blue alliance" yet?? Try messaging him again ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
          Proximity to the US.....that's why.

The elites in Latin America know they can dump their peasantry onto US taxpayers and get the remitances from those cowardly dumbasses.

Why do Latin americans copy Blacks so much????

You even have a Black guy in your siggy...lol
          latin americans copy blacks?

what the hell is black culture anyway? wearing fubu , wearing timbs , wearing gold chains and trying to rap?

i ain't black and i ain't latino.

i live in the u.s. and i've seen what latino culture is.

i have no idea wtf black culture is. i know african culture. don't know what american black culture is.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
            You'd have to look under a donkey to find that fat sow you call mother...LOL
            hahaha! fuk out of here newbie you dont know squat about me. i have skin head relatives that would lynch you right up in a sec, or two.

Comment

Working...
            X