No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on the Pacquiao-Algieri Fight, Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach on the Pacquiao-Algieri Fight, Provodnikov

Boxing trainer Freddie Roach spoke with BoxingScene.com on July 25 about the November fight between his star boxer, Manny Pacquiao, and 140-pound titleholder Chris Algieri. The bout has a catch-weight of 144 pounds.

BoxingScene.com: What do you think of Chris Algieri as an opponent? Would you have preferred someone else?

Roach: “His style, he’s a bit of a runner. Pacquiao doesn’t particularly like fighting guys who run so much. We’ll figure out a way to beat him. It’s not a problem.” [Click Here To Read More]

Sh@t fight and everyone knows it.

I won't be wasting my money, let the Chinese get it for $5
    and I will keep my $65.

Not happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Sh@t fight and everyone knows it.

I won't be wasting my money, let the Chinese get it for $5
      and I will keep my $65.

Not happy.
      Basically instead of watching one of the most exciting boxers of our generation.... Later on in life when your grand kids ask you "Did you ever see Pacquiao fight?" you're gonna be like NO I WAS TOO POOR TO HAVE $65.. SO INSTEAD I WASTED MY TIME ON THE INTERNET TYPING OUT LAME, FAKE EXCUSES WHY I DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO WATCH MANNY PACQUIAO.

owned much? yea that's what I thought... SIT YO ARSE DOWN!

( this is was all in due fun.. I was bored )

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
        Basically instead of watching one of the most exciting boxers of our generation.... Later on in life when your grand kids ask you "Did you ever see Pacquiao fight?" you're gonna be like NO I WAS TOO POOR TO HAVE $65.. SO INSTEAD I WASTED MY TIME ON THE INTERNET TYPING OUT LAME, FAKE EXCUSES WHY I DIDN'T HAVE MONEY TO WATCH MANNY PACQUIAO.

owned much? yea that's what I thought... SIT YO ARSE DOWN!

( this is was all in due fun.. I was bored )
        dude got owned

Comment

ITs this cold war crap that has done this.

There is no one out there from TR for him to fight. Haymon has some fighters, Thurman, Danny Garcia, Broner, hahahahaha, etc...............

No one but Algieri is excited about this fight.

The scary part is on Roach's shoulders and that is get his man up for this !!!!!

But can he do it ?

YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!! Roach is the greatest boxing coach in the world right now as some of you **** yer panties while reading this. hahahaha

Comment

Screw this fight. Just make Bradley III already.

Comment

Wtf is up with calling boxers runners. Roach is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Wtf is up with calling boxers runners. Roach is a moron
                Dude is a runner. Personally I thought Ruslan won the fight. He landed the cleaner harder shots. Reminded me a lot of the Khan Peterson fight.

Comment

Chris is too slick and white. Dangerous fight for Manny

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    ITs this cold war crap that has done this.

There is no one out there from TR for him to fight. Haymon has some fighters, Thurman, Danny Garcia, Broner, hahahahaha, etc...............

No one but Algieri is excited about this fight.

The scary part is on Roach's shoulders and that is get his man up for this !!!!!

But can he do it ?

YESSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!! Roach is the greatest boxing coach in the world right now as some of you **** yer panties while reading this. hahahaha
                    Shouldn't Pacquiao have known this before he re-signed a deal with Arum? Knowing that all the marketable fighters outside of Floyd that people have actually heard of happen to be managed by someone that Arum supposedly hates on a business level? We gotta start blaming the fighters too.

Comment

Working...
                    X