No announcement yet.

Why Klitschko-Pianeta is better than Bradley-Prodovnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    Bradley will fight anybody from 140 to 147. It's not his fault arum is a dick.
    You're right.

Bradley is probably willing to fight anybody, it's Bob Arum who decided to take the mismatch with Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      Tunney. Just stop.
      People are bashing Wladimir for fighting Pianeta, but it's okay in their minds if Bradley fights Prodovnikov.

Isn't that a double standard?

Comment

Any Klitschko fight > Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          People are bashing Wladimir for fighting Pianeta, but it's okay in their minds if Bradley fights Prodovnikov.

No,

Bradley 's last fight was against Manny Pacquiao, not Wach.
          It's a stay busy fight, a tune up if one considers that Bradley injuried his foot in his last bout.

Wladimir ... fought Wach, now you want me to believe that Wach and Pianeta are the two best HW's around the planet?.
          He asked to have his mandatory defense delayed to fight Pianeta?.

Bradley's last 5 fights are: Pacquiao, Casamayor, Alexander, Abregu and Peterson.

Wlad's : Wach, Thompson, Mormeck, Haye and Samuel Peter.

Ok, HW is probably pretty void of talent, but I'd rather watch him fight Arreola (I know, nothing good), Fury, even rematch Haye than fight Wach and Pianeta.

I don't know why these fights don't happen, so I don't bash on Wlad, but the comparison with Bradley is nonsense in my opinion.

Comment

Bradley was forced into this fight...Wlad actually chose this guy to fight

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
              No,

Bradley 's last fight was against Manny Pacquiao, not Wach.
              It's a stay busy fight, a tune up if one considers that Bradley injuried his foot in his last bout.

Wladimir ... fought Wach, now you want me to believe that Wach and Pianeta are the two best HW's around the planet?.
              He asked to have his mandatory defense delayed to fight Pianeta?.

Bradley's last 5 fights are: Pacquiao, Casamayor, Alexander, Abregu and Peterson.

Wlad's : Wach, Thompson, Mormeck, Haye and Samuel Peter.

Ok, HW is probably pretty void of talent, but I'd rather watch him fight Arreola (I know, nothing good), Fury, even rematch Haye than fight Wach and Pianeta.

I don't know why these fights don't happen, so I don't bash on Wlad, but the comparison with Bradley is nonsense in my opinion.
              lol,wow the only meaningful fight was Haye...he's been on a boring ass run lately

Comment

Originally posted by B-Bomber View Post
                HW is probably pretty void of talent, but I'd rather watch him fight Arreola (I know, nothing good), Fury, even rematch Haye than fight Wach and Pianeta.
                So you think HW is "void of talent" and 147 is so loaded.

If there are so many talented fighters at 147, then why is Bradley fighting a limited opponent like Prodovnikov?

To make it worse, Provodnikov's a light welterweight, not a welterweight, so he's not used to fighting at 147.

It's the same as if Wlad fought the BoxRec #23 cruiserweight!

Comment

Most people will agree that the outcomes of both Bradley-Provodnikov and Klitschko-Pianeta are very predictable. Both are mismatches between very talented boxers and ordinary opponents.
                  You should also mention that Pianeta is in the WBO Top Ten.

Wlad is fighting yet another Top Ten opponent. An opponent that has a far better record than for example Ken Norton, when Ali fought him.

A far far better record.

But in Ali's case fighting Norton suddenly turns into "Teh Golden Age".

Comment

Working...
                  X