No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Tabs Serious Pacquiao To Beat Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Tabs Serious Pacquiao To Beat Marquez

World Boxing Council president Don Jose Sulaiman believes “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao should overcome Mexico’s Juan Manuel Marquez when they clash for the fourth time at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on December 8.

Sulaiman told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard that Pacquiao should win “if he takes the fight seriously” and all indications point to the fact that the southpaw from General Santos City is doing just that.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Fighter of the decade" lol i love it....keep it up ronnie. Remind these floyd fans who the best boxer is.

Comment

We heard how mean Pacquiao was last year too and how he was looking for the knockout
      Marquez is a tough fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        "Fighter of the decade" lol i love it....keep it up ronnie. Remind these floyd fans who the best boxer is.
        Lol it's like he uses that opener for the sole purpose of pissing off ******s and it works lmao. I love his articles, they bring so much butthurt

But yeah, Marquez will beat Pac and will actually get the decision this time around imo.

Comment

I know everybody talking down on the fight, thats what everybody been doin in the previous fights before the fight, but at the end of the fight we all amazed of this warriors in the ring no matter what happens we interested in the outcome n we will be excited of a great fight

Yall prolly gona want to see a 5th lol or maybe not

Marquez will skool him again, dont kno wtf the decision with all this crazy n paid off judging

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            I know everybody talking down on the fight, thats what everybody been doin in the previous fights before the fight, but at the end of the fight we all amazed of this warriors in the ring no matter what happens we interested in the outcome n we will be excited of a great fight

Yall prolly gona want to see a 5th lol or maybe not
            I think this fight will end all doubts. They're both on their way out and are thirsty.

Comment

Couldn't care less, Sulaiman.

Comment

why should i believe anything sulaiman says. he's a freakin' leach who sucks mayweather's dick. their so called champion has not defended the belt in a record breaking 18 months. sulaiman forgot about their own rules, which is to force their champions to defend the belt at least once every 3-4months. what a fart

Comment

Fighter of the decade sounds pretty good for Pac man but highest paid athlete sounds a little better for Pac man. Oh I forgot that title belongs to Money Mayweather my bad LOL

Comment

Originally posted by cush3 View Post
                    Fighter of the decade sounds pretty good for Pac man but highest paid athlete sounds a little better for Pac man. Oh I forgot that title belongs to Money Mayweather my bad LOL
                    Damn,what stupid comment.Do you believe MANNY lives in misery only because JUNIOR earn more money?: Colore:
                    Congressman and fighter of the year vs ducker of the era and woman beater.

Comment

Working...
                    X