Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire will beat Rigo right now, and I think he will put Rigos lights out too.

Comment

Rigo for me

Comment

rigo gets on his bike when he gets hit thus i see nonito outworking him in a boring fight...if he does'nt get on his bike, lights out for rigo...sorry but i dont see rigo winning at this point!

Comment

Rigo tends to measure with the jab a lot, I wouldn't do that against someone who can let off one of the quickest counter left hooks in the game, I'm going with Donaire.

Comment

Donaire by UD;
            He can move around the ring skillfully and got the speed and power too.

Comment

Donaire KO's him easily.

Comment

Donaire ko in 5.

Comment

Rigo by KO or rigo by decision with donaires face mush. Hell even Vasquez had his face mushy

Comment

Rigondeaux with ease. I think Donaire is one of the most overrated fighters in boxing history. He wins rounds with very few shots because apparently his power is so amazing it is equal to a thousand shots of any opponents. Never heard such **** in all my life.

Comment

All I seen is a guy taunting and knocking over a few guys half his size.

Looked vvank against Vazquez, poor against a 112lb 5ft2" Narvarez, Mathebula really showed him up.
                      People are just clutching on to him knocking out a tiny leaky-defensed Darchinyan and a tiny, heavily faded old Montiel.

I'm not impressed by Nishioka either, a few years ago maybe but hes well on the slide, he has slowed and has looked very beatable IMO - Good matchmaking, caught him at the right time but I will give some respect for beating the tiny Nishioka which I believe he will. On the slide but certainly a step up.

Comment

Working...
                      X