Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley reveals why he didn't take the Khan offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I don't understand why people ***** about shaw so much, then applaud him for wanting to sign with the two biggest frauds and crooks in boxing with GBP and Top Rank. Fans are so fucking dumb these days.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
      ANYTHING to get out of a deal with shaw should be APPLAUDED by EVERYONE.....

bradley will fight whoever, khan, maidana, whoever, there is nothing in this guy's career or recent bouts that says he's afraid of anyone..... in fact his record shows he will fight anyone, anywhere........ even go up in weight that is not his best weight, like he did against abregu..........

bottom line, bradley is my hero for bailing on shaw............... he gets more points for this move than if he were to fight anyone in boxing right now.......

if he resigns with shaw, he is the dumbest SOB ever and needs to be psychologically tested for brain aids or something that terrible thats eating his brain..........

if he stays away from shaw, PURE GENIUS....!!!!!
      BRAIN AIDS???

Comment

Why can't he just outright say "I'm waiting for my contract to expire"? Is it really that hard to say?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          What money has Shaw put into him? I mean it's not really his fault because he doesn't have any money to put in, but just imagine what GBP, Top Rank or even Don King could do. I could see Top Rank putting him on a card in the Staples Center. Or imagine a Bradley-Canelo doubleheader in September (or even a Bradley-Canelo fight some day if you wanna go there).
          Like Shaw said ''you can't MAKE someone a draw, it's not American Idol''

The fact that a guy who hasn't got a crowd pleasing style and no apparent fanbase has got to where he is (making $1m + a fight) is testament to how well Shaw has done with Tim IMO.

Comment

shaw has said khan would be the last fight with bradley, stop lying you stupid idiot, he would not be stuck for more years

he called khan out and then got a great financial deal

live on radio he said

"what if I lose to khan, then where does that leave me"

thats the reason he did not fight khan, those words came out of his mouth

you stupid and pathetic bradley fans can defend the duck king jnr all you want but it does not change what happened

bradley ducked khan, get over it you f@gs

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
              Why can't he just outright say "I'm waiting for my contract to expire"? Is it really that hard to say?
              Cause that's not the case. Shaw already said they can part ways after the fight, and that the contract wouldn't extend because of it...

We also know Bradley said, "There are other fights, and What if I lose".

So this thread is useless and stupid.

Comment

What money has Shaw put into him? I mean it's not really his fault because he doesn't have any money to put in, but just imagine what GBP, Top Rank or even Don King could do. I could see Top Rank putting him on a card in the Staples Center. Or imagine a Bradley-Canelo doubleheader in September (or even a Bradley-Canelo fight some day if you wanna go there).

If no one knows who you are even in your hometown(Southern California) its no ones fault besides your own. Bradley is just a lazy bum who think his boring azz fights are going to get him a fanbase LOL

Comment

any1 who doesn't understand that **** s n idiot.

Comment

Before he came up with that excuse, he knew for months that the fight was targeted for July 23rd. Timmy was even saying the fight was going to happen on the 23rd. Weak excuse.

Also the financial rewards + exposure he would have gotten from this would have been a lot better, even if he signs a promotional contract with Top Rank.

"Well what happens if he were to lose to Khan"

Then why was he "willing" to fight in June? Everything Bradley has said in this is crap
                    Last edited by warp1432; 06-02-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/5/25...ract-gary-shaw

Here he basically says EXACTLY what I told the idiots who accused him of ducking. How can you possibly accuse him of ducking when Shaw is clearly trying to trap him?

Basically, he wanted to fight Khan in June so it's still in his contract, and he could be free to do whatever he wants afterwards. July 23rd is out of that range, meaning he'd have to be Shaw's slave for another few years and get zero promotion. Even Schaefer himself said Bradley isnt ducking Khan!

Arum just stated a few days ago that he is interested in signing Bradley because he sees him as a future attraction. Top Rank happens to be the only one without a good JWW, with Benavidez being far too young, so you can expect to see them working together soon.
                      yeah its pretty obvious the reason was that shaw wanted to extend the contract and bradley wasn't having it.

Comment

Working...
                      X