No announcement yet.

Is That Win Big Enough For Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is That Win Big Enough For Hatton?

I get the feeling that Hatton still wasnt really worried about Khan or considering fighting him but now I think this kind of win will make Hatton think again and fight him. I could see Hatton thinking that he could fight him and then JMM or vice versa. I think he feels that he can beat both guys and be back near the top of the scene

Khan won't fight anyone of note until he leaves Warren. He's Warrens only cash cow and he can't afford for him to lose.

Comment

Maybe so but I beleive Warren feels that Khan would beat him, it would be a massive fight over there, and he can get back at Hatton all at the same time. I think Warren may love that fight

Comment

I'm calling it now; Khan's next fight will be against Bredis Prescott. After seeing how Mitchell dismantled him Khan will now rematch him in what should be a comfortable victory. Sky will hype it up as "The Rematch" making it seem bigger than it is and the hype train grows longer.

Khan gets my respect when he fights people who can throw a punch.

Comment

Actually, I think Warren would really like a Hatton vs Khan showdown. Warren keeps saying "Ricky shouldn't fight anymore".

It's like an equivalent to Roach saying Dela Hoya cannot pull the trigger anymore.

I believe Warren is smart enough to lure Hatton and he believes Khan can win this fight especially with Roach in his corner.

Comment

I would like this fight to happen but I think what's next for Khan is a Prescott rematch. Wank Warren ain't gonna let him near Hatton yet and Prescott is a huge stigma at the moment, both Wank and Khan will want to get rid of it asap.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
              I'm calling it now; Khan's next fight will be against Bredis Prescott. After seeing how Mitchell dismantled him Khan will now rematch him in what should be a comfortable victory. Sky will hype it up as "The Rematch" making it seem bigger than it is and the hype train grows longer.

Khan gets my respect when he fights people who can throw a punch.
              Honestly, I wouldnt mind seeing that for the simple fact that I know how cats one to avenage there defeats so I wouldnt hate. However, it shouldnt be setup as a big fight. I think he should fight him on the undercard of Mayweahther-Pacquiao since he's training with Pac anyways. That would also give him the massive US exposure he wants instantly without fighting a top notch guy

Comment

Working...
              X