Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Nah fact remains Bradley won and Marquez lost not once but twice...Get ready to make it three times..But go right ahead live in the fantasy world it's ya right...
    stop lying to yourself
    Pac-Marquez has been competitive in 3 installments
    Pac-Bradley wasn't competitive at all
    good fight>>>>>>>>>>>pointless fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      stop lying to yourself
      Pac-Marquez has been competitive in 3 installments
      Pac-Bradley wasn't competitive at all
      good fight>>>>>>>>>>>pointless fight
      Come back to reality bro..Bradley won deal with it,you'd be better off..

Comment

Come back to reality bro..Bradley won deal with it,you'd be better off..
        deal with what?
        Pac beat Bradley easily and is moving on to bigger things
        he has a rivalry to settle with his nemesis
        Bradley failed his elite level tryout
        he's still got plenty of other options to take

Comment

• Bradley is an pretty good fighter with zero commerical appeal that Manny already beat clearly in most people's eyes. The opposite with Marquez is true, having a strong fanbase and to most eyes beating him in their third and most recent fight. I wasn't very excited about either choice, because it's something we've already seen either way. But I'd rather see Pacquiao-Marquez 4 than Pacquiao-Bradley 2, at least right now.

Comment

• bradley-pac would be like jmm-pac 3 but worse because bradley would actually dominate pac this time around. i don't really think much of bradley but he slow in the last fight that he has the tools and ability to beat a guy like pac in their fight......bradley was injury in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.....a healthly bradley wins comfortably.

Comment

I can do that for you..Sorry it took so long I've been pretty caught up at work lately..But I don't mind going over how I seen this fight playing out...Also to be fair I'm gonna watch it while I score it this time...

Rd 1...Gave it to Bradley..He clearly controlled the rd,Pac came on late(about 40 secs left in the rd)but imo that was not enough to negate the whole rd..Bradley controlled pace in which the rd was fought at...

Rd 2..How rd to judge,only clean shot was a shot Pac landed early in the rd..But I gave this rd to Bradley,once again one shot can't win the rd...Bradley controlled the pace at which this rd was fought as well..Pac looked clueless on how to attack Bradley and Bradley landed some good shots..More shots imo,and good body work...

Rd 3...Again another rd for Bradley...Controlled the pace made Manny miss,and landed some good shots of his own...But this rd was one I can be mad if someone disagreed with me..This was a closer rd then the previous two..Manny seemed to warm up a bit this rd..I gave it to Bradley(did more things I liked throughout it,but Manny did some good things as well..Very close rd...

Rd 4..This was a fun rd(I forgot how fun)both guys did great work..TBH I felt Bradley was winning this rd until Pac let out a great flurry that had Bradley on the fences...Great shots landed by both fighters,but Pac took this rd down the stretch...Very fun..

Rd 5...Another great rd(I really don't get the fans that say this fight was boring)I gave this rd to Pac as well..I don't know if it was Bradley's foot or not,but he was fighting Pac's fight exchanging with Pac...This was a close rd again..I seen an argument to give Bradley this rd,but imo Pac did just enough to win it...

Rd 6...Slow rd for both fighters imo..Lot of glancing shots,but Pac did enough to win this rd clearly imo..

Rd 7..Another great rd with a bunch of exchanges(but I guess that's boring),I liked Pac in this rd as well..Very close rd,but I like Pac's work better..But this was a great rd..

Rd 8...Once again I like Pac in this rd..But very close rd..Great exchanges..I can see someone giving that rd to Bradley just as much..But for me it goes to Pac..

Rd 9...Might have been my favorite rd of the fight...I gave it to Bradley,first rd in a few that Bradley fought on even terms in the exchanges..Great rd for both..Once again this could have went either way..Very close rd...

Rd 10..A clear Bradley rd,Counter Pac effectively made Pac miss...Controlled the whole rd...

Rd 11...The same as the last rd,Bradley moving making Pac chase while countering him and controlling the pace the fight is fought at...Bradley landed the better shots and made Pac very ineffective...

Rd 12..Another rd for Timmy B...Same as the last,Bradley controlled the rd..Controlled the pace...Great fight imo,both guys gave a good show imo and I would love to see it again..

I think nobody knows better then the fighters in the ring,and at fights end Bradley held his hand up to Pac's face as to say my fight...That's no something a fighter who did not believe they won does..Esp with the conviction in which Bradley did it..

At the end of the day it was a close fight,I can't be mad at anyone who scored the fight for Pac even if they had it 8-4 Pac...But 11-1 10-2??I don't know what fight that person was watching..This was a good fight close fight..Shame Pac does not wanna do it again..But imo that speaks in volume within it self...Mind you I'm still a big Pac fan..But this is a bit disappointing..Hope you enjoy my rd by rd...
              Looking just at the first rd, that you gave to Bradley, I can see that's you problem.

I dont usually care for re-watching in slow motion, but in your case I think it can only do you good.

After watching this video, can you still tell us you thought Bradley won it?
              Last edited by TriggerItch; 11-19-2012, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                Bradley is an pretty good fighter with zero commerical appeal that Manny already beat clearly in most people's eyes. The opposite with Marquez is true, having a strong fanbase and to most eyes beating him in their third and most recent fight. .
                I have heard some thought JMM beat Pac, but i dont think JMM is one of them. He is desperate for a rematch with Pac as he knows he lost all 3. If he genuinely thought he beat Pac, he would have a more philosophical approach similar to Pac knowing he beat bradley so dont need to fight Bradley.

JMM may be aware some thought he beat Pac in the 3rd fight, but JMM himself dont think he did enough to beat Pac.

Comment

• because it was so obvious that he won the fight. fairly simple really.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I have heard some thought JMM beat Pac, but i dont think JMM is one of them. He is desperate for a rematch with Pac as he knows he lost all 3. If he genuinely thought he beat Pac, he would have a more philosophical approach similar to Pac knowing he beat bradley so dont need to fight Bradley.

JMM may be aware some thought he beat Pac in the 3rd fight, but JMM himself dont think he did enough to beat Pac.
                    He definitely belieaves he won, But i think him and Nacho also feel it was close, atleast their first two fights, which i've heard both say it was very close.
                    Plus the paydays aren't hurting nobody, these guys have no reason not to fight, esspecially Marquez who's nearing 40, even if he felt he clearly won the third, wasn't close in his mind etc, why not do it again for another great payday?

Comment

• Originally posted by TriGaFinGa View Post
                      Looking just at the first rd, that you gave to Bradley, I can see that's you problem.

I dont usually care for re-watching in slow motion, but in your case I think it can only do you good.

After watching this video, can you still tell us you thought Bradley won it?

pac landed more. bradley controlled the pace, without a shadow of a doubt.

even round. slo mo does not make one look better than the other, it makes it look stupid and bias. do that for all the rounds and see what your take on it is. but make sure YOU do it, not someone who is a pac fan making a video for youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X