No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dib on Track After Mayweather/50 Cent Legal Tussle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dib on Track After Mayweather/50 Cent Legal Tussle

IBF featherweight champion Billy Dib has been caught in the middle of a nasty feud between Floyd Mayweather and rapper 50 Cent,– who will now oversee Dib'’s boxing and prospective acting career after legal threats.

Former best friends Mayweather and 50 Cent sent the Twitter world into a spin Friday night by flinging various insults and threats at each other. 50 Cent had set up a promotional company called TMT [The Money Team] Promotions while the boxing superstar was in jail and soon after the rapper signed Dib. When 50 Cent started TMT, he was under the belief that Mayweather would be a part of the company.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who the fuk cares who has more money?! lol this **** is ******ed but funny

Comment

who has more money???lmfao

Comment

Mayweather and 50 are playing the boxing world. They're turning this sport into Pro Wrestling. After all is said and done they will kiss and make up. Then everyone will realize it was always a money making hoax.

Comment

Interesting...I never knew Dib is an Arab Muslim. In that case, Dubai might prove an excellent site for a world championship fight for Billy. These guys love to talk about money; that part of the world could prove quite lucrative for a fighter of Dib's background. Even better, it could help spread interest in boxing within that region. I'd say that "50" would look pretty good if he can successfully pull off a show in the UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
            Mayweather and 50 are playing the boxing world. They're turning this sport into Pro Wrestling. After all is said and done they will kiss and make up. Then everyone will realize it was always a money making hoax.
            The beef is legit. This is just how ******ed they all are. There's no master plan here.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              The beef is legit. This is just how ******ed they all are. There's no master plan here.
              someone will get shot and die, and this will be this generation of West Coast vs East Coast.

Just his time no G's involved just raging metrosexuals who listened to too many tupac songs.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                Interesting...I never knew Dib is an Arab Muslim. In that case, Dubai might prove an excellent site for a world championship fight for Billy. These guys love to talk about money; that part of the world could prove quite lucrative for a fighter of Dib's background. Even better, it could help spread interest in boxing within that region. I'd say that "50" would look pretty good if he can successfully pull off a show in the UAE.
                I think the Middle East is an excellent site to hold a mega fight, Dubai especially. The money that flows in and out of that place would make even Floyd and 50 shut their mouths and work together. The main obstacles are the religious police who might find boxing as an insult to the Koran and of course, radicals although I think Dubai doesn't have to worry about that. IIRC it was Tyson or Holyfield that was offered a lot of money to fight in Dubai by the emirs.

Comment

50 Cent thought he could walk into boxing use Mayweather and his contacts to promote the fights and take a share of the profits. Why would Mayweather want to give 50 a slice of the pie when he could have the whole pie for himself. 50 will screw Pacquiao if he gets the chance.

Comment

anybody even cares about Dib? lol

No disrespect, Dib is a Decent Fighter but I am not sure if he will ever be anything special but who knows

Comment

Working...
                    X