Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Mayweathers return is proving the fact that Pacquiao does not matter in boxing. No one is even talking about the Pacquiao fight at all. If Mayweather had never retired I feel Pacquiao would not be rated at all on the P4P LIST. The top dog is Mayweather, the man to beat is Mayweather, the best in the buisness of boxing,in the world, on planet earth is Nno other than MONEY MAYWEATHER. I can't wait to hear all the excuses from the Pacquiao camp once ortiz is defeated and the attention turns back on Pacquiao facing p4p great MONEY MAYWEATHER. The heat will be on, and Pacquaio will be forced into taking the test or retire to the hall of shame. The world will see what a little chaeting punk Pacquiao really is. I hope and pray he beats Marquez so Mayweather can punish him, for 10 rounds before getting the TKO win after his freddie roach tosses in the towel to save him from that masterful body punching that Mayweather is going to put on him. Also look for Ortiz to suffer from Mastterful body punching aswell.

Ah durrrrr mayebb becuz da maythur fite iz nezt week durrrr.

Comment

so true, nice avi too

Comment

his ppv wont sell as much but it will sell

Comment

Is that why it's sold out already? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            Is that why it's sold out already? Lol
            LMAO

\thread.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              Mayweathers return is proving the fact that Pacquiao does not matter in boxing. No one is even talking about the Pacquiao fight at all. If Mayweather had never retired I feel Pacquiao would not be rated at all on the P4P LIST. The top dog is Mayweather, the man to beat is Mayweather, the best in the buisness of boxing,in the world, on planet earth is Nno other than MONEY MAYWEATHER. I can't wait to hear all the excuses from the Pacquiao camp once ortiz is defeated and the attention turns back on Pacquiao facing p4p great MONEY MAYWEATHER. The heat will be on, and Pacquaio will be forced into taking the test or retire to the hall of shame. The world will see what a little chaeting punk Pacquiao really is. I hope and pray he beats Marquez so Mayweather can punish him, for 10 rounds before getting the TKO win after his freddie roach tosses in the towel to save him from that masterful body punching that Mayweather is going to put on him. Also look for Ortiz to suffer from Mastterful body punching aswell.
              Some of the worst ***** bumsniffery of recent times.

Comment

If Mayweather had never retired I feel Pacquiao would not be rated at all on the P4P LIST
                Ring p4p rankings
                19th March 2007

1. Mayweather
                2. Pacquiao
                3. Rafa Marquez
                4. JM Marquez
                5. Winky Wright
                6. Jermain Taylor
                7. Bernard Hopkins
                8. Joe CALZAGHE
                9. Marco Antonio Barrera
                10.Ricky Hatton

Yea, Pac wouldn't have ever been on the list of Floyd stayed active.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  Floyd's fight is next week, Pac's is 2 months away. Think before you post.

Comment

do people get banned for pure stupidity? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                    X