Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Mosley: Shane Can Win The Fight With 'Power Boxing'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Mosley: Shane Can Win The Fight With 'Power Boxing'

LAS VEGAS -- Jack Mosley trained his son, Shane Mosley, to sustain a high pace over the course of fights -- a technique that he calls "power boxing," this, resulting in a number of victories, including two decisions over Oscar De La Hoya.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This is how it is going to go. Either Shane by KO or Manny Pacquiao by decision. Don't think it is possible that Shane can outwork Pac for the decision. Can't really compare the fight he had with Floyd with the fight he is going to have with Pacquiao. Floyd didn't give Shane any opportunity to get off after the 2nd. Mosley just got beat up everytime he thought about letting go. I can see Pacquiao using his movement and in/out style, throwing combos to tire Mosley out and frustrate him. Not a good thing for Shane to be focusing on his power because that can be nullified quickly with speed and or defense. I would really like to see Shane pull an upset but not going to hold my breath. May be interesting because of the style match up though. Shane never had any luck against boxers and I think his record speaks for the that by the guys he lost to. Shane likes to go toe to toe. Don't see Roach letting Manny fight against Shane like that.

Comment

It is important to note that Mosley throwing a lot of power shots means using up a lot of energy and I don't think he can afford to lose a lot of energy against Pacquiao.
        Last edited by Null; 05-05-2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

If Mosley doesn't get some big shots off early he's done.

Comment

im gonna create a jack mosley 'power boxing' drinking game

Comment

Working...
            X