Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so Khan wants someone to fight, Bradley needs someone to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after the snub golden boy just got trying to make the donaire- mares fight, if im schaefer , why would i try to help top rank with one of my best fighters??? ... think about it

Comment

Tim Bradley's situation is as sad as it can get. Not that I feel sorry for that bozo 1 bit. I'm just saying, that guy is going nowhere fast overthere in Top Rank.
      Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-30-2013, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Tim Bradley's situation is as sad as it can get. Not that I feel sorry for that bozo 1 bit. I'm just saying, that guy is going nowhere fast overthere in Top Rank.
        well in a sick way top rank made him. if not for arum he does not get pacman fight and in turn turned into one most hated fighters which in turn gives ratings

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
          Arum and GBP say hell no to this fight.
          I agree with what you said said, but not with your D-rose pic throwing up the fork. He is the face of Chicago now. He doesn't need beef with the lords, kings, stones. Let this rich ***** hoop. Just saying if you're a fan don't sport that old ish.

Comment

Khan is still at 140 for now, and Bradley has made it clear that he's staying at 147. It's a fight I still very much want to see, but I don't see it happening for a long while.

Comment

Too many issues for this fight to happen.....

Though I would like to see it

Comment

Can't happen until Khan moves up to 147. Bradley has already said he's done being a 140 pounder. And Khan has said he's not willing to go to 147 yet.

Comment

Working...
                X