No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler and Green Promise Fireworks in Copenhagen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler and Green Promise Fireworks in Copenhagen

Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33 KOs) and Allan Green (31-3, 21 KOs) worked out in front of the Danish media in Copenhagen today. “It´s chilly here but I will heat it up on Saturday,” Allan Green stated ahead of the WBC Light Heavyweight World Championship (Silver) showdown. “I feel strong, I feel fast, I feel fit. I am full of energy and I am here to bring the belt home. Kessler is going down.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Inb4 Nelson....

Comment

Wow, neither guy has pulled yet?

Comment

Why would Kessler pull out. He's fighting in Denmark against a guy who has a name yet no real chance to beat him. Kessler wins easily.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
          Why would Kessler pull out. He's fighting in Denmark against a guy who has a name yet no real chance to beat him. Kessler wins easily.
          agreed 100%..............

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
            It was a joke. Both guys pull out of fights almost regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Inb4 Nelson....
              I'm past prime BG...

Kessler has force fed himself to gain the extra poundage for this LHW fight. I Think thats the selling point here: Green fights at his natural weight, while Kessler has been made to move up. Kessler is probably rusty having fought only sporadically in the last few years, but enjoys homefield advantage with a ferocious crowd of 10-15k behind him.

I fully expect a Kessler win by stoppage thereby surpassing André Wards result, but if the once promising Green suddenly looks like the talent he did years ago, the fragile dane could be in trouble. I doubt that though.

Comment

Fireworks if Green actually throws more than a couple combos that'll have to be considered an explosion of grandiose fistic fury not seen before by the scandanavian throngs bare witness to the bedazzlement to awaits you

Comment

i don't think they will disappoint

Comment

I can't see how Green is going to win this fight. Green is mentally weak and once he gets hit with a good punch he'll become defensive minded and fight only to survive. Kessler will stop Green inside 7 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X