No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Answers R. Mayweather, Discusses Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Answers R. Mayweather, Discusses Alexander

The first quarter of 2012 is shaping up in the boxing world and already some intriguing fights have been set.

[Click Here To Read More]

Classy Maidana.

Comment

maidana is all heart man

Comment

Originally posted by Vino Rotcha View Post
        Classy Maidana.
        I agree. Very classy.

Comment

very classy indeed, war marcos...

Comment

Marcos has made me a fan not because he's a warrior inside the ring, but his interviews are very classy and he comes from the heart. He gives very good interviews and look forward to more. WAR CHINO.

Comment

chino is da moo****in man

bpp replace yo moofukiin avi with chino

Comment

Rumor has it winner of this fight will fight Mayweather. Arum is making fantasy negotiations again according to Team Mayweather so Pacquiao isn't going to fight him in May. I doubt he will give Ortiz a rematch & Maidana/Alexander are both under Golden Boy so the winner does seem like the most likely candidate. Eff Bob & his "we're cutting out Haymon & Golden Boy". Floyd didn't & won't sign off on that. That's just what greaseball Bob wants & it's in nobody else's best interest but his. Nobody is going along with that scumbag.:****you:

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                  Rumor has it winner of this fight will fight Mayweather. Arum is making fantasy negotiations again according to Team Mayweather so Pacquiao isn't going to fight him in May. I doubt he will give Ortiz a rematch & Maidana/Alexander are both under Golden Boy so the winner does seem like the most likely candidate. Eff Bob & his "we're cutting out Haymon & Golden Boy". Floyd didn't & won't sign off on that. That's just what greaseball Bob wants & it's in nobody else's best interest but his. Nobody is going along with that scumbag.:****you:
                  I'm all for that. Damn I love chino he brings it every fight. I loved how he threw a hook at Khan after Khan tried touching gloves at the bell. We need more of that in boxing! Enough of this huggy BS.

Comment

Maidana stood out among other boxers when he admitted that he needs to earn it to face Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X