No announcement yet.

Mayweather is not 100% sure he will win and that's a FACT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Robert and Brandon being there will disturb Victor??? Quite the strong mental fortitude. This will be the excuse when Ortiz loses.

Comment

Doesn't Floyd have a rematch clause? That alone proves he isn't sure he will win.

Comment

I actually think it would fire Ortiz up even more to see Rios and Robert ringside. He's not going to want to fail with those two watching!

Comment

Victor has a chance when he opens up because of floyd problems with left handers and Victor power and speed, but that is just hyping the fight further my friend. Floyd is worried but that will force him to train harder i bet. Floyd's cautious personality in the ring translate outside the ring as well. Thats why he never fought Cotto and Marg. He seed clear weakness in Ortiz boxing abilities and hope to counter and keep Ortiz thinking rather than fighting.

Comment

Your thread was fine till you said the crap about ortiz manager as if he has authority like gtfo not even al haymon can do s.h.i.t. If ortiz were to bring someone,stop being butthurt for ortiz man.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                If he had to do some research about Ortiz and needs Garcia and Rios to disturb his focus on fight night then that shows me Mayweather is not confident in beating the best version of Ortiz. That to me is pretty dirty on Floyd's end because personal **** like that should not be in the ring...I'm sure Ortiz's manager will do something about that and will prohibit Garcia or Rios to be near Ortiz...
                You obviously started watching boxing last year because you know ****.
                Mayweather did the same with Gatti and he does the same thing always against trash talkers.He researched dirty on Gatti yet he was so confident he would whoop the guy in 6 rounds.Nothing new here.If there's anything Mayweather hates,it's hypocrites.

Expect so much mud flying if he faces Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
                  Doesn't Floyd have a rematch clause? That alone proves he isn't sure he will win.
                  Never read a more stupid post,idiots dont come in bigger packages

Comment

Victor lied about his father leaving him.

Comment

In big time fights, no fighter is "100% sure they will win". They can be sumpremely confident, but nobody in a major championship fight "knows" they will win. That's only for cases like Marquez against Ramos and so on. That being said do I think Floyd is lacking any confidence for this fight? Absolutely not, he will be as ready as he always is because he's a consummate professional.

Comment

Working...
                      X