No announcement yet.

Demonoid invites up for grabs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought they were done for!

Good to see they are back,and my account is good as new =)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wacom View Post
      The variety of stuff there, the community and feedback about files allows a good quality of stuff is always available.
      just checked it out. what do registered members get that non registered guests don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoetoe View Post
        just checked it out. what do registered members get that non registered guests don't?

Use it without becoming a member and you will see.

Comment

i don't get it. i see the comments about the torrents and can download the torrent files just fine. whats the diff.

Comment

i don't get it. i see the comments about the torrents and can download the torrent files just fine. whats the diff.

As a non member you download torrents but you can't download everything.

Comment

you mean like the downloads will stay at 99% or some kind of daily download limit?

Comment

you mean like the downloads will stay at 99% or some kind of daily download limit?

You will be able to download only newer torrents and in order to download anything older you will have to be a member.

Comment

ah ok i see.

Comment

Animated Gifs

I have a few left.

Comment

don't forget to seed!

when I get an invitation for what.cd ill see if someone wants it. The best site to download music. its such a small community and they everything you can think of and i download cds from there in like 30 secs.

Comment

Working...
                      X